Trainee 3D Metal printing
Vacancy by STORK
What are you going to do?
You will play an important role in the further deepening of 3D metal and plastic printing. This includes the certification of materials and the printing processes, topology optimization and the performance of print tests with various metals and plastics.
What makes you unique as an Intern 3D metal printing
- HBO/WO training in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science
- Affinity with 3D printing
- Software and mechanical skills
- Self-starting, entrepreneurial
- You live in the Northern Netherlands
What we offer
- Location: location is Sneek
- Number of hours per week: 32-40 hours
- Internship allowance: 450 euros per month
- Extras: A Stork laptop (with which you can work both at home and at the office), an onboarding day for all new interns and a nice team where you can develop yourself and learn a lot.
Stork is an international technical service provider in the field of Asset Integrity Management. This means that we provide an extensive package of solutions and specialized services that ensure that the industrial installations of our customers in the oil, gas, chemical and energy sector are used and maintained as optimally as possible.
At Stork Turbo Blading we specialize in the production of turbine blades and components for thermal/nuclear steam turbines and compressor blades for gas turbines. Our team's experience, qualification and enthusiasm for developing demanding products provide a solid foundation for successful cooperation with our customers
We supply high quality blading components for virtually all gas and steam turbine applications required by OEMs, service providers and end users.
In addition, we have a large stock of gas turbine blades plus extensive technical and production capabilities for steam turbine blades. Our team delivers on location, where and when needed.
We are the proud technology leader in many areas. In this way we contribute to solutions that contribute to the success of our customers.
Are you the Intern we are looking for? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. For more information about the vacancy or procedure, please contact the contact person below.
Phone: +31 6 10914981
How to apply?
Send an email to Gerrit MulderApply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy