Trainee: Portal cutter WTB / Mechatronics
Vacancy by Variass
Variass Group; Accelerators in optimizing development & production
As a system supplier and EMS specialist, Variass develops, industrializes and produces electronic and mechatronic high-tech solutions for its customers. Variass contributes to products that really matter in our world. For the market of tomorrow, in the field of Defense & Security, Medical and Industry. We combine and integrate development and production and accelerate optimization and apply today's knowledge for tomorrow's ambition. Variass has offices in Drachten and Veendam and a total of 125 employees.
With a versatile team, we focus in close cooperation with the customer on the development and industrialization of customer-specific products.
Upgrading our portal cutter & designing universal test fixture
- Find/write postprocessor for solidworks CAM to UCCNC Stepcraft
- Designing and building a work table for the portal cutter
- Design and build shielding/housing
- Design extraction
- Make a stop & wasteboard with a fixed 0 point
- Datasheet for best type of cutter for different material types
- Write maintenance plan
- Convert PCB designs to G-code and mill with the CNC
- Designing a universal test fixture that we use to test pcba's
- Work instruction for using the milling machine with regard to future series production test fixtures
- Being able to work independently
- Communicative and social skills
- Open to new knowledge and ideas
- Knowledge/experience of electronics/mechatronics product development
Variass offers you
A nice varied function within an environment that is focused on cooperation, innovation and dynamics.
- Working on innovative projects
- Together with other students and staff
- Content guidance
- Internship fee €250 per month
- Travel allowance if applicable
Information and application
Call or email for more information about the assignment or to apply Robert Roossien (0598-619475, email@example.com).
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy