Tester / quality controller
Vacancy by WhisperPower
Assembly Mechatronics Technic
To strengthen our production team in Drachten, we have a vacancy for a Tester / quality controller of our generators and hybrid systems.
We are looking for a pragmatic, enthusiastic and flexible colleague who is at home in mechatronics, and who will fulfill an executive role in the field of quality assurance and endurance testing of our diesel generators and hybrid systems.
WhisperPower BV is an internationally operating company, specialized in the development, production and distribution of independent electrical systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. This fast-growing Dutch company is located in a modern building on the A7 in Drachten, Friesland, where the production of diesel generators for the various market sectors also takes place. Core competence is the development and manufacture of energy systems based on intelligent 'green' hybrid technology in which solar technology is also applied. From this position we contribute to the energy transition and a cleaner future. WhisperPower has a worldwide distribution network in more than 50 countries and works in the Benelux directly with business customers in the yachting, shipping, off-shore and mobile industry.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
- Quality control: checking the quality of the generators during the production process on the shop floor on the basis of several checklists. Thinking about improvements.
- Endurance test: the exhaustive testing of each generator in a computer controlled test cabin. Installing/removing the generator and independently going through the test protocol. Taking care of and archiving the test reports and solving any malfunctions and repairs.
- Common activities: assisting in logistics or production where necessary.
To be successful in this position you must have the following:
- MBO Mechatronics electro, electronics or equivalent
- Affinity/experience with diesel engines, electrical engineering and preferably quality systems
- Good communication skills and a flexible and pro-active attitude
- Experience with computer systems
- High degree of independence, accuracy and responsibility
We offer a competitive salary with good primary and secondary employment conditions and an excellent working atmosphere in a continuously growing company.
Do you have any questions first? Then call Jan Wildeboer or Renze Kooistra on 0512-571552
Apply directly? Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com or click the button below.
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy