Manager Finance & Control
Vacancy by WhisperPower
An attractive job in a great industry
Are you an experienced Finance Professional and are you looking for a dynamic, international company that is active in attractive growth markets? Then get in touch!
This is us
WhisperPower is an internationally operating company specialized in the development, production and distribution of energy systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. WhisperPower systems supply electrical power with the lowest possible emissions, with optimum low fuel consumption by applying the OctoPower hybrid technology developed in-house. Our company has a worldwide distribution network in more than 40 countries with our own sales offices in England, Germany, Spain, China and America. We currently have 65 employees and are growing steadily. Our main location, which is also a production location, is located on the A7 in Drachten. Click here for detailed information on markets and products.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
Manager Finance & Control
As Manager Finance & Control you are responsible for managing and ensuring optimal functioning of the financial department of the head office in Drachten, Friesland.
You think along at a strategic level to optimize the efficiency of the company's operational activities and services.
Solicited and unsolicited advice and support to the board and other management is considered self-evident.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Manager Finance & Control include:
- Providing periodic financial (management) reports.
- Coordinating the year-end closing and the annual accounts process.
- Contributing to the manageability of working capital and the risks of contracts.
- Taking care of cash planning and cash flow forecasts.
- Contributing to increasing cost awareness within the company and in this context optimizing the insight into cost structures and the control of underlying costs.
- Optimizing the administrative organization and internal control procedures.
- Further structuring and expanding an adequate and innovative internal management and financial organization.
- Maintaining contacts with banks, accountants, tax specialists and any other external advisors.
- Effective management of the department's employees.
- Optimizing management information (dashboard)
- Involvement in the development of the commercial online platform
- Minimum HBO (+) working and thinking level, combined with a relevant education.
- Extensive work experience in a financial position, of which several years in a managerial role.
- Good command of the English language
- People Manager with an eye for employee development.
- Team player with a healthy drive and a balanced and strong personality.
- Commands respect through behavior and professionalism. You are energetic, dynamic and change oriented.
Are you our new employee? Then don't hesitate and send your resume to Recruitment@whisperpower.com
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy