Application and workplace manager ICT
Vacancy by Astron
Are you enthusiastic about everything related to ICT and are you firmly in your shoes? Do you already know a lot about application and workplace management and do you want to gain experience? Are you looking for an ideal (next) step in an international working environment? Then this feature is really something for you!
As an application and workplace manager ICT you have a varied job. You are the first point of contact for licenses and you are responsible for contract management for the applications used at ASTRON. In addition, install, configure, manage and maintain your Windows and Mac OS workstations. You also provide first-line and second-line support to users. Of course you document your work and write user manuals if desired.
- A completed education in the field of ICT at MBO4 level;
- Basic technical knowledge of both hardware and software;
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OS;
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365;
- Knowledge of license and contract management of applications;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune is a plus;
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of GNU/Linux is a plus;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- A team player;
- An assertive and proactive work attitude;
- Customer-friendly and service-oriented;
- Independent and solution-oriented.
- A contract (38 hours a week) for one year with a view to extension if functioning properly.
- A salary of at least € 2,515 and a maximum of € 3,409 gross per month for a full-time appointment and depending on relevant experience.
- In addition to good primary employment conditions such as an end-of-year bonus of 8,33% of the gross annual salary and 42 vacation days (full-time contract), we also offer you excellent secondary employment conditions, including a solid pension scheme (ABP) and travel allowance.
- With us you also benefit from a flexible package of employment conditions, specifically aimed at your situation. For example, you can decide for yourself whether you want to sell extra vacation days.
ASTRON, the Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy, promotes the development of our knowledge of the universe. We do this by conducting basic astronomical research and developing and operating advanced technologies and instrumentation for radio astronomical research. ASTRON is part of the institutes organization of NWO (Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research).
ASTRON is located just outside Dwingeloo in Drenthe. It employs about 200 scientists, technicians and operational staff. It is an international community in which the ICT department occupies its own place. The ICT department is responsible for all workplace and system administration activities. This department has room for a junior application and workplace manager. Within the Finance, ICT and Facilities department, ICT currently consists of 9 professionals with their own specific knowledge. Together you form a close team.
Check out the website for information about ASTRON www.astron.nl. More information about this position can be obtained from Auke Klazema, ICT coordinator, on telephone number 0591-595257.
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation letter via our website www.werkenbijastron.nl. The vacancy will remain open until we have found a suitable candidate.