Business Administration Intern
Vacancy by Resato International
Resato is a Dutch supplier of smart high pressure solutions. With our solutions we increase the productivity of our customers worldwide. It is our mission to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. With over 25 years of experience in high pressure technology, we have the knowledge and experience to provide reliable and safe solutions.
Leading the way in high pressure technology: Our product range includes high pressure technology, waterjet cutting systems, as well as components and systems for testing, injection and controlling, operating up to 14,000 bar. With a greener future in mind, our range has recently been expanded with hydrogen filling stations, boosters and test systems. You will find Resato products in the oil and gas industry, hose test industry, glass industry, mining industry, automotive industry, aviation industry and many other sectors. We are located in Assen and currently employ approximately 130 Resato colleagues.
For our Quality Assurance department we are looking for a:
You will help us to set up a DMS-QMS (Data Management System for the Quality Management System) in Sharepoint, using the existing procedures. In addition, you do your own audits of a number of procedures to learn how they are implemented and applied at Resato.
Who are you?
- You are doing the HBO Business Administration course
- You are enthusiastic, independent and proactive
- Knowledge of / interest in Sharepoint is a plus
What opportunities do you get?:
- You come under the QA manager and you get the opportunity to participate in all facets of quality assurance.
- You will learn what a QMS means for a company.
- You will be introduced to the ISO9001:2015 quality standard.
- You learn to perform audits in various departments to learn how processes run.
- You will be given the opportunity to set up or advise on a process structure.
- You interview future users about their expectations and wishes with regard to the DMS-QMS to be set up.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to do an internship at an organization that contributes to a greener future? Do not hesitate and apply with us.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact Hetty Koning via tel.no. 050-5016877.