Business Developer – Machine Construction
Vacancy by FMI
Do you get energy from further developing your own position? Do you like to visit many different (potential) clients? And do you have a broad interest in the industry: mechanical engineering, high tech? Then FMI ImProvia is looking for you!
Your work as a New Business Developer
At FMI ImProvia you don't just get a chance. With us you get the chance to build a new foundation for achieving great successes. We are open to innovation and consider innovation an important part of the process of creating successes. You will be given the opportunity to map out the various processes, devise a strategy and put FMI ImProvia on the map even more professionally. For this you work together with various specialists such as our System Architect, System Designer and/or Project Manger and marketers for the realization of large projects within the industry: Machine Construction High Tech.
In summary, your activities as a New Business Developer are:
- You bring FMI ImProvia to the attention of various clients through online visibility.
- You work on short and long term goals.
- You are looking for new potential clients and you bring new life to existing ones.
- You conduct interviews on location and identify their needs.
- You work together with different technical colleagues to answer the clients' needs.
- You collect and provide market data in the Northern Netherlands region.
- You are building an online network.
Who is FMI ImProvia:
FMI ImProvia looks beyond the client's request. Because only in this way can we use technology as intelligently as possible and devise solutions that can propel a business to great heights. We convert ingenious ideas into technical architecture. Ready for tomorrow. Because we are building the future today.
FMI ImProvia supplies customers with specific (special) machines for accurate assembly, inspection and handling of products. As a system integrator, we use motion, vision and robotics systems available on the market. We combine our mechanical engineering knowledge with the customer's product knowledge to realize the most suitable solution together. Our in-house expertise extends from concept development to commissioning at the customer.
With multiple locations and specialisms, we offer a lot of variety. We work for great clients, but we also have internal projects for the other companies within our group (ExRobotics, FMI, ÆVO & 21Groep). You will be involved in projects from A to Z and see your own success come to life in the workshop. There is a lot of room for personal development and attention to vitality. But above all, we believe in the power of collaboration. Thinking together, developing together and celebrating successes together!
What do you get:
As a New Business Developer you get freedom. The freedom to market FMI ImProvia, to build your own foundation and above all the freedom to experiment with new ideas. You will also work in an environment where you are valued and you are not a number, but a person. You get a voice in the consultation and you are a link in an important machine.
You will also receive:
- A salary between €4000 and €5500 based on full-time employment;
- Immediately a contract for an indefinite period;
- A training budget;
- A lease car for both private and business and the choice to drive electrically;
- Clear and transparent career paths where your ambition is central;
- An informal organization where we have a drink together and no tailor-made suits are present;
- At least four knowledge sessions per year where current topics are discussed by internal professionals and guest speakers;
- Good pension scheme and a personal pension interview;
- Many activities with your colleagues such as BBQs, pub quizzes, cycling rounds, drinks, ski trips, marathons, etc.
- A ride in our balloon flight, because together we raise the bar for your success.
As a New Business Developer you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have experience with inventorying customer-specific requests in a technical environment, preferably in mechanical engineering;
- You can talk to technicians and you have demonstrable technical knowledge (for example, a completed technical education or work experience);
- You are available for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- You are eager and no is not accepted with you;
- You can enthuse people and sometimes you dare to take a risk;
- You can convince colleagues and customers and you have the ability to adapt yourself to the interlocutor (from management to engineer);
- You are willing to travel throughout the Netherlands and the border region of Germany.
Interested, now what?
Do not wait and send your resume via the application button to our colleague, Gino Bont. You will be contacted within two working days at the latest to schedule a telephone acquaintance. Prefer additional information first? You can also do that by contacting 06 215 02 720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you high on energy in response to the vacancy and do you not know where to start writing your motivation? No problem! We would only like to receive your CV. See you soon!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.