Business Improvement Officer
Vacancy by STORK
We are specialists in producing turbine blades, accessories and complex products for industrial turbines, compressors and pumps. At our production location in Sneek, multidisciplinary teams work on projects for our customers all over the world. We have been improving our unique production process for more than 60 years.
What are you going to do?
In your role you are responsible for initiating, stimulating and managing continuous improvements in operational processes and the organization. From problem definition to implementation and support of sustainability, your goal is to achieve optimal quality, rapid execution, and higher efficiency and effectiveness.
You do this by:
- You support in setting goals regarding operational process improvement and in defining a strategic improvement agenda;
- You are enterprising and proactively look for technical improvement opportunities;
- You know how to convert these improvement opportunities into concrete projects that you carry out independently or with a team;
- You structure and manage a portfolio of improvement projects;
- You translate concepts and plans into actions;
- You support and make adjustments during the implementation of improvement projects;
- You act as a “change agent” within the organization and involve the people within the organization in improvement initiatives.
What are you taking with you?
You are the professional who realizes sustainable improvements in our operational processes. You lead projects with entrepreneurship, positive leadership and create a culture of continuous improvement with your enthusiasm.
In addition, we ask:
- Higher professional or university level in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Process Management, Supply Chain Management or similar;
- Technically strong and committed to the organization;
- Experience with change management;
- Experience with change methodologies: Agile, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen and similar. Or the strong motivation to learn more about this.
What can you expect?
You end up at a company full of specialists. We are proud of our impressive products and our market leadership position! You will be given a position with a strong focus on innovation and improvement. You have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself at Stork. Both on a business and personal level. Technology never stands still for a day, and neither should you!
In addition, we offer:
- Gross monthly salary up to €5,200 based on 40 hours per week, depending on knowledge and experience;
- 40 days off (27 holidays + 13 ADV);
- Personal training budget;
- Good PME pension scheme;
- Travel allowance and holiday pay;
- Opportunities to take courses/training for your personal and/or professional growth;
- Additional benefits such as various group discounts on, for example, insurance and annual tax-friendly purchases;
- Sporty and healthy initiatives, such as a cycling plan and significant discounts on your sports subscriptions, memberships, clothing and attributes.
STORK: That's where you want to work!
Stork Turbo Bladen is part of Stork, a global player in the field of maintenance, modifications and asset integrity management. Only one thing matters to our employees: meeting the needs of our customers and exceeding their expectations. Safety, craftsmanship, cooperation and entrepreneurship are central.
What does the application procedure look like?
Does this position seem like the perfect new step to you? Apply immediately! When you apply you will receive a response within 3 working days. The procedure consists of 2 conversations, followed by an assessment and a contract proposal.
Would you like to know more first?
We are happy to answer your questions! Ask your question Wouter Keizer through: