Vacancy by Photonis
Photonis, world leader in the production of electro-optical components for ion, electron and photon detection, is looking for a decisive Purchaser for the purchasing department in Roden.
As a Buyer at Photonis you are an essential link in the material supply. You are at the center of daily business and proactively influence it with your market knowledge and purchasing expertise. Working together in an international team and building strong relationships are part of your daily tasks. You are results-driven, pragmatic, assertive and know how to convince and motivate people.
- Ensure timely availability of materials and services according to agreed quality, price and delivery conditions in the categories: personal protective equipment, chemicals, facility management, office supplies, transport, services, IT, travel, energy, HRM and marketing.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers in consultation with the departments involved.
- Advise on opportunities and possibilities, and manage the purchasing process.
- Project-based purchasing based on supplied specifications.
- Manage contracts and process internal quote requests.
Our ideal candidate:
- HBO working and thinking level, supplemented with demonstrable purchasing experience in a technical or production environment.
- Financially strong with the ability to analyze purchasing figures.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
We offer you:
- An annual contract, with the option of a contract for an indefinite period.
- A full-time, varied position with personal responsibility and independence.
- Space for self-development and training, including through GoodHabitz.
- A team with nice colleagues, an informal culture and fun activities in our own brown pub.
- A competitive salary between €3,463 and €4,540 gross per month, with secondary employment conditions such as 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days, a generous profit-sharing arrangement and FiscFree options.
Is this your job?
Do you recognize yourself in this role? Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 3, 2023. For more information, please contact Harald Bulthuis, Indirect Purchasing Manager, on 050-5018808.
Join Photonis and contribute to groundbreaking research in a stimulating and innovative environment!
By applying for this position you agree that we provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders.
We can consult your LinkedIn account. Upon entering employment, you will be asked to provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.