Vacancy by Sparck Technologies
Due to the departure of the (interim) facility buyer, Sparck is looking for a new Buyer, who also has the ambition to pick up (technical) commodity packages.
As a buyer, you will first focus on the facility commodities such as cleaning, building maintenance, transport, telephony, car lease, etc. You ensure the continuity of the company by setting up and maintaining the facilities that are necessary for Sparck Technologies BV.
Ultimately, as a buyer, you will also pick up commodity packages that relate to the parts of our APS machines.
The buyer is expected to make a success of every procurement process in a diplomatic manner based on negotiation skills. The product-related parts are divided into different purchasing packages and you are responsible for the entire purchasing process and for the tenders of your package.
Together with your fellow Buyers, your field of work is the initial part of the procurement process at both national and international level. Together you ensure the further development and positioning of Sparck's Contracting & Purchasing department. Key word is chain cooperation.
This is what you bring to Sparkk Technologies
As an enthusiastic buyer, you accept the challenge and endorse our strategic goals of sustainability, innovation and a lean way of working. Moreover, you will not be easily knocked out of the field. For example, you have gained experience as a buyer at a production company or at a complex organization. You have an entrepreneurial pioneering spirit and easily switch between different hierarchical levels. With your winning combination of tact, guts, flexibility and initiative you achieve great results in negotiations.
And you supplement that with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a production organization;
- A completed (technical) HBO diploma supplemented with Nevi 1. Nevi 2 (tactical) is an advantage but is willing to achieve this;
- Technical insight is an advantage;
- In possession of a VOL-VCA certificate, or willingness to obtain one
- Knowledge of and experience in Facility Management;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- A commercial institution and you are also organizational and communicative strong and you work accurately;
- A result- and customer-oriented attitude, while not losing sight of quality;
- Knowledge of MS Office and MSD or another ERP system;
- An independent, proactive work attitude, where you can also function well in a team;
Your work environment
How do you pack items as quickly as possible in precisely tailored packaging? We work every day on solutions for this question. The world of Sparck Technologies is a dynamic world and never stands still for a second. By innovating, we provide the world with revolutionary, but above all sustainable solutions for parcel post. Innovation and improvement have been in our company's genes since 1924. We have an international growth ambition and will further expand our position in the field of parcel post in Europe and North America in the coming years.
For more information about the position, please contact the HRM department, which can be reached by telephone on 0512-589300. Do you think it would be interesting to get started as a buyer within an innovation company? Then don't hesitate and send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your response!