Vacancy by Photonis
Photonis Netherlands BV is the market leader in the development, production and sale of high-tech residual light amplifiers used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision markets. The production facility in Roden employs approximately 350 people; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, HRM, Purchasing and Sales are also located here. We are an international organization that works towards success with a goal-oriented drive.
We are looking for a new colleague for the purchasing department! Are you ready for a dynamic and varied position? Are you a good negotiator, can you switch quickly and do you like to have an overview? Then Photonis has a fun and challenging position for you in Roden! Because we are looking for an enthusiastic:
As a purchaser, you are an important pivot in the supply of materials and you are in the middle of the daily business that proactively influences you. With your market knowledge and purchasing expertise, you make an important contribution to the challenges we face as an organization. You work together in an international team of the Purchasing Europe department and you have daily contact with your colleagues in France.
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for the timely availability of materials, parts and services, of course according to agreed quality, price and delivery conditions
- You conduct negotiations with suppliers, in consultation with the relevant departments
- You proactively advise on the opportunities and possibilities and you direct the purchasing process towards our suppliers
- You purchase on a project basis, based on supplied specifications
- You are involved in contract management
- You are processing internal quotation requests
- You take care of the administration associated with the various purchasing activities
- You maintain contact with all internal clients
We would like you to have this
- HBO work and thinking level, supplemented with demonstrable purchasing experience in a technical or production environment
- You are financially well versed and you can analyze purchasing figures
- NEVI 1 is a plus
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are a fully-fledged interlocutor at all levels. You are pragmatic, you work proactively and you know how to convince and motivate people. You are decisive, stress resistant and you stand strong in your shoes. In addition, you know how important it is to be customer- and service-oriented. You are naturally curious and open to change. You also find a good working atmosphere important, you have a healthy dose of humor!
We offer you
- One year contract, with possibility of extension
- A full-time, varied position with own responsibility and independence
- Room for self-development and training, including through GoodHabitz!
- A team with nice colleagues, a place in a beautiful organization with an informal culture, an exciting environment
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions such as 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days and an attractive profit-sharing scheme
Is this your job?
Do you get excited when you read the above? Please send your CV and motivation by e-mail no later than 27 October 2022 to: email@example.com. For substantive information you can contact Harald Bulthuis, Group Project Purchaser, via the central telephone number 050-5018808.
This vacancy will be published internally and externally at the same time.
By applying for this position you agree that we may disclose your personal data to our internal stakeholders. We can consult your LinkedIn account.