Copywriter & Digital Content Creator (40 hours)
Vacancy by WhisperPower
WhisperPower is an internationally operating company specialized in the development, production and distribution of energy systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. WhisperPower systems supply electrical power with the lowest possible emissions, with optimum low fuel consumption by applying the OctoPower hybrid technology developed in-house. Our company has a worldwide distribution network in more than 40 countries with our own sales offices in England, Germany, Spain, China and America. We currently have 60 employees and are growing fast.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
Copywriter & Digital Content Creator m/f (full time)
WhisperPower is growing steadily and that is why we are looking for a Copywriter & Digital Content Creator who can strengthen our marketing department. As a Copywriter & Digital Content Creator you are responsible within the online team for creating, organizing and maintaining content (texts, images, video) that will be used mainly online. In addition, you will also support offline. Think of creating cases, news articles, editing images, email marketing and managing the social media channels. In short: we are looking for a creative centipede with experience in the field of content creation.
What are you going to do?
- Writing SEO-proof web & product texts in Dutch / English
- Writing press releases, cases, news items, etc
- Content creation (images and videos)
- Execute email marketing strategies (newsletters and email campaigns)
- Manage Social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube)
- Monitor spell checker online
- Create cases, obtain testimonials/references
- Collaborate with internal colleagues, dealers & distributors worldwide
- Support the team with ad hoc tasks
This position is right for you if you:
- Have a creative mind and easily create beautiful content
- You can work independently, but also in a team and have a great sense of responsibility
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the field of digital content
- Have a completed HBO or WO education, preferably in the direction of Communication or Marketing
- Have experience with Photoshop and WordPress
- You are good at the Dutch and English language
- Are flexible, positive and proactive
- Affinity with technical products for a better world
What we offer:
- A full-time job with a competitive salary in Drachten
- A versatile job at a fast-growing company
- Informal working atmosphere with growth opportunities
- Macbook or iMac as a workstation
- Personal development budget
- Good pension scheme
Has your interest been aroused and do you meet the above profile? Then respond to this vacancy by sending your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Leon Strikwerda on telephone number 0512-571570.