Technical helpdesk employee (40 hours)
Vacancy by WhisperPower
WhisperPower is an internationally operating company specialized in the development, production and distribution of energy systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. WhisperPower systems supply electrical power with the lowest possible emissions, with optimum low fuel consumption by applying the OctoPower hybrid technology developed in-house. Our company has a worldwide distribution network in more than 40 countries with our own sales offices in England, Germany, Spain, China and America. We currently have 60 employees and are growing fast.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
We are looking for a: Technical helpdesk employee
who provides technical support to the network at home and abroad from the headquarters of WhisperPower BV in Drachten.
In this position you are responsible for answering technical questions from the field, both by telephone and by e-mail. Processing and possibly making repair and analysis reports yourself and communicating them to customers. Creating maintenance and repair instructions/manuals. The administrative and logistical handling of returned products. Managing stocks and material flows within the service warehouse. Assisting with maintenance and/or repair work on location and within the WhisperPower workshop.
- A completed education in business administration, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering (HBO)
- Interest and experience in the maritime and mobile industry is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to properly analyze and assess technical problems
- You have good oral and written skills and you have a good command of the Dutch and English language. German and/or French is an advantage
- Representative and customer-oriented
- In possession of driving license B
- Above all, you are ambitious, flexible, curious and eager to learn and you have a firm footing
This is what you get from us
A fixed-term contract with the aim of converting it to an indefinite period. Obviously a suitable salary based on your work experience and a pension scheme. A challenging job within the combination of technology and coordination in an energetic and international company. The space and guidance to gain knowledge and master the world of independent power supplies.
Are you our new face in aftersales…? Then don't hesitate and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy