Customer Design Engineer
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
As a Customer Design Engineer you are technically responsible for working with our customers to understand their needs and design door systems to meet their specific requirements.
This position requires a strong technical background and a customer-oriented approach. You will work closely with other teams including sales, engineering and supply chain to ensure successful project execution and customer satisfaction. As a customer design engineer you therefore have a varied and challenging job!
What do we expect from you?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- You understand what a customer considers important and you act proactively.
- You have experience with 3D CAD systems (we work with Autodesk Inventor and Vault PDM).
- You are accurate, structured and enjoy working in a team.
- You are flexible and willing to travel (on average 5 times a year).
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer you?
You will be the new colleague within our team of Customer Design Engineers, part of the Technology department. The youthful team consists of 8 specialists who are serious about their work, but like to make time for a joke and a joke in between. When you start you get a 'buddy' who will support you during the first year so that you get to know the course of events well. You will report to the Project Engineering Team Leader.
In addition, we offer:
- A place where you get energy with involvement from start to finish in the door system you designed yourself.
- Starting salary between € 3,000 - € 4,000 gross per month (depending on experience).
- Good employment conditions including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days with full-time employment (CAO Metalelektro).
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- A workplace at an organization with high quality requirements (we are automotive certified in accordance with IATF 16949).
- A company culture that is described by employees as approachable, ambitious and pleasant.
- We give you all the confidence and opportunities to (continue to) develop.
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the leading manufacturer of innovative door systems for public transport. Our products are supplied worldwide to many renowned manufacturers of buses and autonomous vehicles. From 2023, we will also be using our knowledge and experience to supply (electric) door systems for trucks for city distribution. We focus on the development of reliable, safe and tailor-made door systems for intensive use.
Our professionals create tailor-made access solutions that increase the quality of (public) transport systems and improve the functionality of the vehicle. We do this through a combination of the latest technology, a flexible production process and an eye for people and nature. It is not for nothing that the Ventura door systems are used by our customers all over the world.
What started small in 1994 has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 professionals now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
Apply for this position?
Has your interest been aroused and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV for this vacancy. You can send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Mirjam Kip.
Do you have any questions or do you just want to get acquainted? Share your interest in the vacancy via firstname.lastname@example.org and we ensure that you can easily get to know the position, the company and your future colleagues.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.