Data management employee
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
As a data management employee you are part of our Technology department. In your position as a data management employee, you play a central role for our organization in terms of data construction, expansion and maintenance.
Are you looking for variety? You will certainly find this in the various tasks and your contacts within our organization, such as Sales & Marketing, IT and Technology. No day is the same, except for the informal organizational culture. Terms such as improvement, change and innovation give you energy!
What are you going to do?
You combine responsibilities in data management and the CPQ process. This position focuses on managing and optimizing data and using that data to support and improve the CPQ process. You are able to identify and analyze data trends, patterns and insights that can be valuable to the CPQ process.
In addition, the following activities are part of your duties:
- Collect data from various sources, both internal and external, and ensure structured and consistent data entry;
- Enter new data into the system and update existing data regularly to maintain accuracy;
- Monitors and improves data quality and integrity, including detecting and correcting errors and duplicate records;
- Organizes data in a structured and well-documented manner so that it is easily accessible to relevant teams;
- Implement and enforce security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the data;
Who are you?
- You have experience in a similar position;
- A completed MBO education in information technology, data analysis, business administration or a related field;
- Experience with ERP systems and Excel;
- You enjoy working in a team
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also started using our knowledge in door systems for electric distribution trucks.
We offer the most modern technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems with an eye for the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. It is not for nothing that our doors have been developed for intensive use with minimal downtime and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 27 years ago has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation, which is in full development and where you can build and grow with us
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication prevails Good employment conditions including 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days for full-time employment
- We give you all the confidence and opportunities to develop
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development
Have we aroused your interest?
Then don't wait too long and contact us. Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV for this vacancy. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mirjam Kip (Sr HR advisor).