Internal sales employee (m/f, 40 hours)
Vacancy by WhisperPower
WhisperPower is an internationally operating company specialized in the development, production and distribution of energy systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. WhisperPower systems supply electrical power with the lowest possible emissions, with optimum low fuel consumption by applying the OctoPower hybrid technology developed in-house. Our company has a worldwide distribution network in more than 40 countries with our own sales offices in England, Germany, Spain, China and America. We currently have 60 employees and are growing fast.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for a Commercial employee sales office. In this position you have both a supporting and a proactive role within the sales department. As a spider in the web, you and your colleagues ensure that everything runs smoothly. You provide the customers with the necessary information, and you also translate this to the internal organization.
The responsibilities/tasks include:
- You are primarily responsible for processing, confirming and following up on sales orders. Because of you, the customers are aware of the status of their orders.
- As the first point of contact, you maintain contact with our customers in the Benelux and our international distributors.
- You receive new requests, which you follow up on or forward to your closest colleagues.
- As an indoor sales employee, you are part of a fun and enthusiastic team, working closely with your colleagues from the field service.
- You act as a spider in the web for our customers, sales, purchasing, production and logistics.
- For this you need to be able to switch quickly and effectively, to separate main and side issues and to articulate this correctly to all parties.
To be successful in this position you must have the following:
· MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level;
· Good communicative skills;
· Being able to work accurately and stress-resistant;
· Good command of the Dutch and English language, in both word and writing.
· Being able to work with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
· Technical knowledge in the field of electrical engineering and/or mechanical engineering is an advantage.
This is what you get back from us!
A fixed-term contract with the aim of converting it to an indefinite period. Obviously a suitable salary based on your work experience and a pension scheme. A challenging job within an energetic and international company.
Are you our new employee? Then don't hesitate and send your resume to Recruitment@whisperpower.com
Type of employment: Full-time
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy