Graduation Internship Market Research Urban Truck
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
Ventura Systems CV is a manufacturer of innovative door systems and a leader in the development, sales, production and after-sales of automatic door systems for public transport worldwide. In addition to the public transport market, Ventura Systems has its first order for the Urban truck market. With the help of this internship assignment, Ventura wants to know what this market looks like and how it will develop. This is what you will research in this internship!
What are you going to do?
For our Sales department we are looking for an intern who will start working on the graduation assignment: Urban Truck Market Research.
Why is there a demand for automatic door systems for the Urban truck? We expect to receive answers and recommendations from this study. This research will focus on the EU and North America.
The assessment of the research is done on completeness, professionalism and objectivity. With the aim that Ventura Systems can use it for its policy.
Questions and topics that you will work with
- Is there any policy and/or regulation that encourages this trend towards Ventura doors?
- What causes this demand for Ventura Systems doors?
- Which truck manufacturers are the players in urban transport markets?
- What do manufacturers and carriers consider important in operations?
- How is this market expected to develop and within what time frame?
- What are the important themes in this market?
- What place is there for Ventura Systems in the truck market?
- Who are the players Ventura Systems needs to influence in this market and why?
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also started using our knowledge in door systems for electric distribution trucks.
We offer the most modern technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems with an eye for the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. It is not for nothing that our doors have been developed for intensive use with minimal downtime and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 27 years ago has now grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you are sure of added value with this research;
- On a working visit to customer(s);
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- An instructive internship for the duration of 20 weeks with a market-based internship allowance;
- The chance to stay with Ventura Systems after your graduation assignment;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Connect your profile and are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Margriet Land (HR Advisor).
Do you want to know more about this feature? Please feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will make sure that you are contacted.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.