Graduation internship: Installation Mock-up
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
At Ventura Systems, door systems are assembled in three parts. The three parts are the door leaf, the operator and the mounting kit. The drive is what is mounted above the door opening in the bus. The drive provides the movement that moves the door leaves in open and closed position. Mounting kit parts are required to make the door leaves and drive into a working door system in the bus. Parts included in this mounting kit include: door arms that connect the door leaves to the operator, door rods, loose knobs, loose air ducts, and other necessary parts. A mounting kit consists of an average of between 20 and 30 relatively small parts. It is up to the bus builder, our customer, to assemble these three components as a whole during the bus's manufacture into a working and complete door system.
What are you going to do?
Ventura has three product families. A product from the product family is made customer-specific for each customer. Think of the shape of a door leaf, glass color and pneumatic / electric.
When a new product is first delivered, it is installed by Ventura people to ensure that the design meets the customer's wishes and that there are no issues. There is no time to do this first installation because the series of the rest of the orders will soon follow. For this reason, Ventura wants to do this first installation itself, in Bolsward.
The purpose of your research:
Design a PID order built-in mock-up that is flexible and can mimic a bus body. The research does not only contain the technical design. Consideration should also be given to:
- What are the differences between PID orders
- What are critical points in an installation
- How to make one mock-up per product family
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the leading manufacturer of innovative door systems for public transport. Our products are supplied worldwide to many renowned manufacturers of buses and autonomous vehicles. From 2023, we will also be using our knowledge and experience to supply (electric) door systems for trucks for city distribution. We focus on the development of reliable, safe and tailor-made door systems for intensive use.
Our professionals create tailor-made access solutions that increase the quality of (public) transport systems and improve the functionality of the vehicle. We do this through a combination of the latest technology, a flexible production process and an eye for people and nature. It is not for nothing that the Ventura door systems are used by our customers all over the world.
What started small in 1994 has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 professionals now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you are sure of added value with this research;
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- An instructive internship for the duration of 20 weeks with a market-based internship allowance;
- The chance to stay with Ventura Systems after your graduation assignment;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Connect your profile and are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Margriet Land (HR Advisor).
Do you want to know more about this feature? Please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure that you are contacted.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.