HR Business Partner (0.8 FTE)
Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
Do you want to be part of one of the most technically advanced companies in the hydrogen refueling industry? Do you want to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world? Do you want to work in a growing organization?
Then come and work as an HR Business Partner at Resato Hydrogen Technology!
Together with your HR colleagues, you are the pivot of the organization and you support colleagues so that they can deal with the daily business and grow the organization. The team consists of two HR Business Partners and a Recruiter and you report to the HR Manager.
As an HR Business Partner
- You are an advisor and sparring partner for managers and management so that their employees can perform and develop
- Advise you on various HR themes. You can think of sustainable employability, leadership, performance management and talent development
- Do you regularly talk to employees about HR-related matters and their personal development
- With regard to absenteeism, you have an advisory role and you have contact with the company doctor and case manager
- Can you explain the collective labor agreement properly and you have a controlling role in payroll processing and for which you also provide the changes
- Conduct job interviews with the managers
- You draw up the employment conditions proposals, you draw up the employment contracts and you arrange a good introduction program for new employees
- Represent yourself together with colleagues Resato at various job fairs
You bring this
- An HBO education, towards Human Resource Management, MER or P&A
and at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- You are honest, organizational sensitive and you have a professional attitude
- You have broad knowledge of organizations, gained at industrial and/or technical organizations
- Up-to-date knowledge of labor law, labor legislation and collective labor agreements
- You have the ability to quickly make connections and place issues in a broader perspective
- You can work well in a team
This is what you get from us
- Space and freedom to continue to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate; At Resato we never stand still
- You will be employed directly by us, we like to bind good people
- A market-based salary according to the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you
What do we do and who are we
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations with headquarters in Assen. With over 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at it. So we can give the user a 'flawless refueling experience' offer.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden. The stations are both fleet owner stations and public stations.
But it's not just what we do, but also who we are. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training opportunities and career opportunities. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work for an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us! For questions about the position and / or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com or contact Gina Maring on 06 239 249 43.
(Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore neither necessary nor desirable)
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy