Industrial Engineer (full time)
Vacancy by Photonis
Project management Innovation
Photonis Netherlands BV is the market leader in the development, production and sale of high-tech residual light amplifiers that are used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision markets. The production facility in Roden employs approximately 400 people; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing and Sales are also located here. We are an international organization that works towards success with a goal-oriented drive.
Are you ready for a challenging position where you can actively contribute to the continuous improvement of production processes? Do you enjoy working in a team on quality, productivity and technical availability? Then Photonis has a fun and challenging job for you in Roden!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Industrial Engineer (full time)
As an Industrial Engineer, you are responsible for setting up and improving production processes with the focus on eliminating waste and realizing cost price reduction.
- Managing and coordinating projects, with the aim of continuously improving production flows.
- Coaching colleagues in using methods for continuous improvement.
- Reporting project progress to those directly involved and management.
- Making customer value and waste visible within the organization.
- Management and those involved point out and report on improvement potential.
- Improving the working methods in the production lines.
- Analyzing production data in the field of process times, waiting times, lead times, etc.
- WO/HBO working and thinking level
- Preferably a technical background as background
- At least 3 years of experience in managing project groups within a production environment.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in the field of LEAN / Six Sigma improvement methodologies.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Excel
- Good at planning and organizing
- Organization conscious
- Stress resistant
We offer you
- A challenging position with own responsibility and independence
- An important role within an ambitious organization
- Room for self-development and training
- A team with nice colleagues
- A good salary and excellent fringe benefits (such as 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days based on full-time)
Do you get excited when you read the above? Send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact René de Groote, Operations Manager, via the central telephone number 050-5018808.
By applying for this position you agree that we may disclose your personal data to our internal stakeholders.
We can consult your LinkedIn account.
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy