Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
Do you want to be part of one of the most technically progressive companies in hydrogen filling stations? Do you want to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world?
Then come and work as an Installation Technician at Resato Hydrogen Technology!
We are looking for one to expand our team
As an installation engineer you are responsible for installing and assembling the hydrogen filling station on location. During the entire construction of the installation, you are the point of contact for the client, civil contractor and your fellow project manager.
Your work as an Installation Technician
- Installing main parts on location and assembling pipework and cabling. This consists of, among other things:
- Installing pipework according to drawing and preparing for welding work and RTD
- Setting up, aligning and assembling main parts
- Laying out/bundling and connecting cabling according to E - diagrams
- Check electrical systems based on I/O checklist and perform cause & effect
- Pressure testing of installed piping system according to ITP documents
- You provide the necessary information/documentation required for installing the fuel stadium.
- Collecting and processing technical details and data of specified components
- You are responsible for the tools and equipment
- Delivering the plant clean and handing it over to the commissioning engineer
- Maintaining administration, such as keeping track of hours and material data, consumed
materials and return bookings and the processing of receipts and credit card expenses
This is what you bring with you as an Installation Technician
We are looking for an experienced installation engineer with a great sense of responsibility, initiative and craftsmanship.
- You have completed an MBO level 4 course in a technical direction such as Installation Technology, Installation Technology Engineering Technician, Electrical Engineering Service and Maintenance Technician and Instrumentation
- You preferably have work experience as an Installation Engineer, preferably gained in an industrial or production environment
- You work accurately and are stress-resistant
- You have good communication skills and can work independently
- You are willing to travel and work on location for a few weeks
This is what you get from us
- Space and freedom to continue to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate; at Resato we never stand still
- You will be employed directly by us, we like to bind good people
- An excellent salary according to the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV
- A function with a lot of ownership. You initiate or are involved in the latest developments
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you
What do we do and who are we
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations with headquarters in Assen. With over 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at providing the user with a Flawless Refueling Experience to offer.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden. The stations are both fleet owner stations and public stations.
But it's not just what we do, but also who we are. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training and career opportunities. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply to us as an Installation Technician! For questions about the position and/or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com or contact Femma Kroes on 06 1299 0493.
(Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore neither necessary nor desirable)