Intern / Graduate Application Management
Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations with its headquarters in Assen. With over 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at giving the user a flaws refueling experience to offer.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden. The stations are both fleet owner stations and public stations.
But it's not just what we do, but also who we are. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training and career opportunities. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
We are looking for a:
Intern and/or Graduate
Who are we looking for?
An intern who can help us improve, such as the implementation of the Sharepoint integration with Power Automate, Power Apps, but also the integrations with Planner Tasks, Projects and Power BI.
As an intern:
- Are you doing an ICT study in the field of Application Management?
- Are you part of our Sharepoint development team?
- You can learn from professionals who have experience in various Software areas.
- You will have the opportunity to make an active contribution to teaching us how to better use and optimize the tooling offered.
- You come into contact with many departments, all of which have their own requirements and wishes, and you look for solutions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to do an internship at an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us. This can be done by sending an email with your CV and a short motivation to HR@resato-hydrogen.com.
For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Peter Rusticus on telephone number 050-5016877.