Vacancy by XparVision
32 to 40 h, location Groningen
An ice cold beer or a nice glass of wine every now and then, we are fans! But have you ever considered the production process of a glass bottle? We do! In fact, it is our daily work to optimize the production process of glass bottles and jars at our clients in the global packaging glass industry.
XPAR Vision develops, installs and implements unique sensor and robot technology, with which we help companies in the glass industry to – think of the bottles of Heineken and Coca-Cola – to make it lighter and stronger and to produce without errors. We have already installed more than 600 systems in more than 35 countries, making us a specialist and market leader!
We believe that glass is the best packaging material in terms of experience, quality and above all durability. Our goal is therefore that more and more food manufacturers opt for the packaging material glass. Which directly contributes to a more sustainable world: minimizing the carbon footprint.
For the daily active support and management of our challenging ICT infrastructures, in accordance with the applicable quality standards and requirements and wishes of our customers, we are looking for a new colleague for the position of IT Administrator.
What are you going to do?
- From our office in Groningen you are responsible for the system management as well as the functional management of our software, i.e.:
- installing, configuring, evaluating and securing our hardware and networks;
- monitoring system performance and troubleshooting;
- participating in product team discussions on how to facilitate new products from an IT perspective.
- installing software;
- managing the different applications and keeping them up-to-date (TimeTell, Autotask, Datto, Sharepoint, Azure (AD), Office 365).
- You are the first point of contact for internal IT-related issues and you are also jointly responsible for external support in the field of IT;
- Contributes to the creation of a new IT standard: IT policy and (ISO) certification.
What do we ask?
- A completed MBO/HBO education, direction: computer science, IT security or a similar education. We are open to starters on the labor market;
- Experience with and knowledge of IT networks: switches, routers/firewalls (Sophos), security, VPN, protocols and VLANs;
- Basic knowledge of HP and HPE products: servers, Aruba switches, workstations/laptops and thin clients;
- Proficient with the Office 365 product suite, including Azure (AD), Intune and Endpoint Manager. Knowledge of TimeTell and/or Datto RMM & Autotask PSA is an advantage;
- Living in (the vicinity of) Groningen;
- Good command of the English language;
- Entrepreneurial, result-oriented and customer-oriented.
What do we offer?
A varied position in an organization with short lines of communication and an informal working atmosphere. This position naturally includes an excellent salary and good secondary employment conditions, including 30 days of vacation per year.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, informal and driven team that supports each other to achieve optimal results and good customer satisfaction. During the induction process, we ensure that you become familiar with our products, tools and techniques.
We also take time for relaxation, we regularly organize fun activities with our colleagues. End your working week with that delicious32 cool drink? This is possible with us on the terrace on the water, because our office is located on the Hoornsemeer.
Do you want more information?
More information about our organization can be found at www.xparvision.com, you will also find a video showing the implementation and application of the XPAR Vision products in the glass industry. You can see our products on https://www.xparvision.com/products.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send a short motivation and your CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Riemkje Bouma, tel +31 (0)6-552 255 04.