Junior Service Engineer
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
Imagine traveling to exciting destinations around the world, while working on the latest technologies and having adventures. As a Service Engineer you are the global superhero who makes our bus doors shine and solves problems like a true detective. Does that sound like your kind of adventure? Then stick around!
What are you going to do?
In the role of Service Engineer you are our heroic ambassador. You dive into the adventure of installing and maintaining our bus door systems at customers all over the world. Imagine putting our high-tech doors into operation, teaching others how to use them and being their go-to person when help is needed. You are part of a global team of smart and passionate teammates.
Internally you make great connections with your fellow Project Engineers and colleagues from our TQM department to make our products better and better. You have a nose for customer wishes and share advice with them with enthusiasm. But that's not all – you travel to all corners of the world to spread your installation and maintenance knowledge. How cool is that?
Who are you?
We are looking for a super motivated Service Engineer with a mega dose of guts. You are the type who is not afraid to make decisions and who switches smoothly between different teams and departments. To travel? You don't turn your hand around for that! As a stress-resistant adventurer you always know how to achieve the best result. Oh, and improvising is second nature to you – when there's a problem, you're the Sherlock Holmes of the tech world.
What we like to see on your CV:
- You have an MBO + thinking and doing level;
- You are technical and have a commercial wink;
- A driving license B in the pocket;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English;
- Office applications hold no secrets for you.
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the leading producer of innovative door systems for public transport. Our products are supplied worldwide to many renowned manufacturers of buses and autonomous vehicles. From 2023, we will also be using our knowledge and experience to supply (electric) door systems for trucks for city distribution. We focus on the development of reliable, safe and tailor-made door systems for intensive use.
Our professionals create tailor-made access solutions that increase the quality of (public) transport systems and improve the functionality of the vehicle. We do this through a combination of the latest technology, a flexible production process and an eye for people and nature. It is not for nothing that the Ventura door systems are used by our customers all over the world.
What started small in 1994 has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 professionals now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- Good working conditions and we give you every confidence and opportunities to develop;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Do you think this adventure is waiting for you? Are you the tech rock star we're looking for?
Speak up and join our team of world-traveling tech ambassadors!
We look forward to receiving your motivation and CV. You can send this to email@example.com for the attention of Mirjam Kip. Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.