(Junior) Software Engineer
Vacancy by Beenen
Industrial processes are automated using machines and process installations. Control software plays an important and still growing role in this. Do you get excited about this and do you want to work on interesting and technically high-quality (international) projects for prominent clients? We are looking for a (junior) Software Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will work together with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in Heerenveen, Zwolle and Nijkerk. The Software Engineer, in consultation with the client, records the functionality of the machine or process installation in a Functional Specification. He/she translates the Functional Specification into application software for operating systems such as (Soft)PLC, HMI/SCADA and DCS. By means of simulation of the production processes, the application software is tested by the Software Engineer and then put into operation at the client's location. He/she draws up an operating manual and instructs operators and other employees of the end user.
Who we're looking for
To further strengthen our team of engineers, we are looking for a (junior) Software Engineer: a solution-oriented technician with a passion for industrial automation. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes, likes a challenge, is curious about the unknown.
As a (junior) Software Engineer:
- Do you have strong communication skills and technical analytical skills?
- Do you have experience with software development for operating systems.
- Do you have knowledge of industrial processes
- You have good social and communication skills.
We are of course mainly looking for a (junior) Software Engineer who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed HBO education (E or TI).
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new (junior) Software Engineer.
What we offer
- As a (junior) Software Engineer you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to further develop yourself
- A great salary
- Profit-sharing scheme
- A varied function with interesting and technically high-quality projects for prominent clients
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communicative and customer-oriented skills we are looking for? Do not hesitate and apply with us as a (junior) Software Engineer. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.