Lead Engineer Software
Vacancy by Beenen
Industrial processes are automated using machines and process installations. Control software plays an important and still growing role in this. Do you get excited about this and do you want to work on interesting and technically high-quality (international) projects for prominent clients? We are looking for a Lead Engineer Software.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will work together with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our offices in Heerenveen, Zwolle and Nijkerk. Within a project team, the Lead Engineer Software is responsible for the timely and correct realization of the control software for large industrial automation projects. The Lead Engineer is the point of contact for the project leader with regard to software engineering, determines the division of tasks within the software engineering project team and advises and monitors the other team members.
He/she also plays an important role in drawing up a functional specification (based on discussions with the client), developing and testing the application software (for (Soft)PLC, DCS, HMI/SCADA- and/or MES systems), drawing up an operating manual, instructing employees of the client and commissioning the control system.
Who we're looking for
To further strengthen our team of engineers, we are looking for a Lead Engineer Software: a solution-oriented technician with leadership qualities and a passion for industrial automation. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes, likes a challenge, is curious about the unknown.
As a Lead Engineer Software:
- Do you have strong communication skills and technical analytical skills?
- Do you have extensive experience with software development for operating systems?
- Do you have broad knowledge of industrial processes
- Do you have knowledge of standards related to software (ISA88, ISA95)
- Do you have good social and communication skills and do you have leadership qualities?
We are of course mainly looking for a Lead Engineer Software who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed HBO education (E or TI).
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new Lead Engineer Software.
What we offer
- As a Lead Engineer Software you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to further develop yourself
- An excellent salary and other working conditions
- Profit-sharing scheme
- A varied function with interesting and technically high-quality projects for prominent clients
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work at the largest industrial automation company in the Northern Netherlands? Do you have the technical baggage, communication and leadership skills we are looking for? Do not hesitate and apply with us as a Lead Engineer Software. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position and/or the procedure, please contact Gerjan Schoemaker on telephone number 06-27042913.