Vacancy by BD Kiestra
Logistics Stockroom Microbiology Innovation
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
BD Kiestra is part of Becton Dickinson (BD), a leading global medical technology company. BD Kiestra develops and produces high-quality innovative automated systems for medical bacteriological laboratories. By automating laboratories, large volumes of samples are processed quickly and reliably, allowing patients to be assigned treatment more quickly. We can summarize our mission in a nutshell: we want to improve the health of people all over the world.
The Operations department consists of the sub-departments:
- Logistics Services
- Manufacturing engineering
- Continuous Improvement
Within the Logistic Services department, a distinction is made between Shipping and Logistic Handling.
As a Logistics employee, you are responsible for the logistics tasks within the Logistic Handling department as well as within Manufacturing and preparing the packaging and shipping of parts, modules and systems. All this within the set safety, quality, delivery reliability and cost objectives. You report to the Logistic Services Team Leader.
- A VMBO work and thinking level
- In possession of a forklift / reach truck certificate
- Relevant logistics expertise obtained through training or experience
- You can work in a team but also independently
- Already gained some relevant work experience
- Able to work accurately
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive package with great employment conditions
- A great team and (hopefully soon) fun team building sessions
- An international environment
- Growth opportunities within the company