Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
Do you want to be part of one of the most technically advanced companies in the hydrogen refueling industry? Do you want to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world?
Then come and work as a Maintenance / Reliability Engineer at Resato Hydrogen Technology!
To expand our Development department, we are looking for a
As a Maintenance / Reliability Engineer you will be the pivot in the optimization of our products. You increase the reliability and availability of our products and systems and reduce maintenance costs. Based on the maintenance plans you have made, you achieve the desired reliability and ensure the availability of the installations within the cost framework. In this position you report to the Development manager and you work very closely with the Research and Service department to achieve these objectives. This gives you direct influence on product development and you play an important role in the total Asset Life Cycle.
As Maintenance / Reliability Engineer
- Develop, implement and improve maintenance programs (including risk-based, FMEA, RCM, etc.)
- Secure yourself within product development Design for Maintenability (DFM)
- You assess failure analyzes and reports
- Advise you on the composition of spare parts
- You prepare change proposals for the improvement of products (components, parts and systems)
- You test designs for consequences for maintenance
- You participate in setting up and supporting research projects for the improvement of components and systems
This is what you bring as a Maintenance / Reliability Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Engineer with initiative and persuasiveness, craftsmanship and entrepreneurial mentality.
- You have a completed HBO education in a technical direction (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, AOT) or equivalent work-thinking level
- You have experience with FMECA, RCM and setting up maintenance plans
- You have demonstrable work experience as a Maintenance or Reliability Engineer, preferably gained in an industrial or production environment
- You work accurately and are stress-resistant
- You are communicative at all levels within the organization
- You are able to operate independently towards the client, project team and implementation
This is what you get from us
- Space and freedom to continue to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate; at Resato we never stand still
- You will be employed directly by us, we like to bind good people
- A market-based salary according to the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV
- A function with a lot of ownership. You initiate or are involved in the latest developments
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you
What do we do and who are wej
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations with headquarters in Assen. With almost 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at providing the user with a Flawless Refueling Experience.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden. The stations are both fleet owner stations and public stations.
But it's not just what we do, but also who we are. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training and career opportunities. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work for an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a Maintenance / Reliability Engineer!
For questions about the position and/or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com or contact Femma Kroes on 06 1299 0493.
(Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore neither necessary nor desirable)
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy