Vacancy by Philips
In this position you have the opportunity to
Take responsibility for the improvement of maintenance on production machines. This concerns, among other things, improvements in safety, yield, costs, quality and/or efficiency.
You are responsible for
Planning and executing various maintenance activities and performing troubleshooting activities. Devising and realizing improvements to machines to improve the state of maintenance. You make choices by using your own knowledge, experience and analysis. Support and coaching of mechanics and production operators in realizing technical improvements, maintenance tasks and problem solving. You ensure that the relevant knowledge documents are correct. Instruction and training are also part of your tasks. Working independently within existing procedures, methods and techniques that will not always be conclusive.
You are part of
The maintenance technical service (OTD) within the shaving heads factory. This consists of shift mechanics and day shift mechanics who jointly keep the production machinery for the production of shaving hoods in optimum condition.
To successfully fill this position, you must have the following skills and experience
- A completed MBO level 4 or MTS education in the direction of electrical engineering, control technology, mechatronics or general operational technology (AOT).
- Several years of experience with complex production machines.
- Have no problem with the role of leader.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems and methods.
- Be able to work in a disciplined way with standards and regulations.
- You are proactive, driven and creative and you think in solutions.
- You speak Dutch fluently and you can read (at least) English and German with comprehension. Being able to understand at least Frisian is an advantage.
What we offer you
We offer you a route to a rewarding career. With the advanced (technological) challenges, inspiring teams, diverse learning opportunities and unexpected career opportunities, you will be able to shape your career in such a way that you are a welcome professional both inside and outside Philips. At Philips, we are also convinced that our company is at its best when our employees are too. That is why we offer excellent working conditions.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to contribute to a healthier society through meaningful work. We focus on improving the lives of 3 billion people every year by providing innovative solutions across the health spectrum. Our employees experience at various unexpected moments that their work and personal lives come together.