Vacancy by STORK
Do you want to work in a multifunctional position at a forerunner in the field of technology? Then start working as a Manufacturing Engineer at Stork Turbo Blading! In this position you work in a close and experienced team on the production of turbine blades, accessories and complex products. You oversee the entire manufacturing process and you work in and together with the engineering, toolshop, quality and production departments.
What will you do as a Manufacturing Engineer?
You provide all important manufacturing technical input of the project and product. You efficiently prepare and manufacture individual pieces and series of products by using high-end CAD/CAM software, tools and machines. Use is made of, among other things, high-tech 5-axis machining centers and you work with high-quality heat-resistant materials. You work closely together in a team, with the operators, the scanning department and you also keep in touch with suppliers of machining machines, tools and the like.
The duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer are:
- Plan and determine own activities, ensure the right input and output, execution, manufacturing strategies and instructions;
- Evaluate work, recognize and solve improvement problems;
- Managing own tasks and planning, reporting to project management, recognizing and reporting deviating set and production budgets;
- Work closely with team members, colleagues, customers and suppliers;
- Review work and documents of colleagues related to selected production and manufacturing strategies design, machining observations and test results;
- Support and share knowledge with operators and other colleagues;
- Developing and maintaining knowledge within one's own discipline, new processes, the use and maintenance of software;
- Thinking along about improvements in the customization of processes and software;
- Solving and optimizing manufacturing, production processes and bottlenecks.
- Affinity and experience with Probing and Open Source parameter programming within CNC ISO is highly desirable.
What are you bringing?
You find it a challenge to continuously improve your work and that of your colleagues. You keep a close eye on safety, quality and procedures. You also have management skills and communicate clearly with all parties involved. Finally, it is important that you can oversee several projects at the same time.
In addition, we ask:
- MBO+ work and thinking level;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Thorough knowledge of machining techniques, materials and making CNC programs;
- Ability to read drawings as well as shape and position tolerances;
- Experience with CAD/CAM software and Tool management software.
What does Stork offer you as a Manufacturing Engineer?
- A gross monthly salary between €3,500 and €4,800 based on 40 hours a week. We match the exact salary to the knowledge and experience you bring.
- Good secondary conditions such as a good pension scheme (PME Metalektro), travel expenses scheme, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- A wide package of extra benefits such as our various group discounts on insurance, annual tax-friendly purchases, various sporting and healthy initiatives.
- You will work in a close, enthusiastic and experienced team in which you can gain many new skills. We are also very curious what skills you can teach us!
- You will immediately receive a permanent appointment with us.
But Stork does not only reward in money. We think it is important that you are given every opportunity to work on your personal and professional development within the organization. After all, technology never stands still. For more information about the activities of Stork Turbo Blading, go to Blades & components – Stork.
What does the application procedure look like?
When you apply you will receive a response within 3 working days. The procedure consists of 2 (online) interviews and an assessment followed by a job offer. Do you want to know more first? WhatsApp or call me on 06-17931352. You can also email me at email@example.com