Vacancy by Ventura Systems
''Working here is more than filling a hole in a bus, it's for-filling a goal''.
Planning resources, people and materials for timely delivery of orders. This is what you will be working on in this position. You also act as an operational intermediary between clients, account managers and team leaders within the internal guidelines and any agreements. All in all, an important link in our supply chain.
What are you going to do?
As a material planner of the order team, you and two colleagues are responsible for the complete material supply of the sales orders. You monitor whether the materials are delivered at the right time and if that does not work, you quickly make adjustments internally or externally.
You also have contact with our project engineers about technical changes, new articles and customer projects. You arrange the processing of releases and changes to articles in our ERP system and you are in close contact with the suppliers about this.
Who are you?
Since you have contact with various disciplines in this position, we are looking for a material planner who is communicatively strong at various organizational levels. In addition, we think it is important that you see which matters have priority and you also dare to be decisive and make decisions in this regard. Finally, you are proactive in making improvement proposals in the process.
In addition, we would like to see the following on your CV:
- You have MBO+/HBO working and thinking level;
- You understand the purchasing process as part of the supply chain;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, in word and writing and preferably another world language;
- Good command of MS Office.
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also started using our knowledge in door systems for electric distribution trucks.
We offer the most modern technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems with an eye for the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. It is not for nothing that our doors have been developed for intensive use with minimal downtime and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 27 years ago has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- Good working conditions and we give you every confidence and opportunities to develop;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Connect your profile and are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV. You can send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Mirjam Kip (Sr HR Advisor).
Do you want to know more about this position or do you want to grow into this position? Please contact Emeriaanna Brown at 0515 729 408.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.