Mechanic Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (BBL)
Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
As a mechanic
- Compose your components and systems on the basis of P&IDs and electrical diagrams
- Install your high-pressure piping
- Connect and control your pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ensure the correct wiring and cabling of the switch and distribution boxes, the units and the systems
- Participate in testing and checking the systems produced
- Contribute to rectifying any malfunctions
- Think about how we can further optimize the assembly and make proposals for this
You bring this
We are looking for mechanics who want to grow within our organization with great enthusiasm and initiative.
- You follow a BBL level 3 or 4 course in the direction of electrical engineering, installation technology, mechanical engineering or mechatronics. In addition, you work 4 days a week at Resato and you go to school 1 day a week, or you choose the new BBL form via Technicnoord (3 days work / 2 days school)
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You enjoy working in a team
This is what you get from us
- Good guidance from professionally experienced colleagues
- Space and freedom to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate
- You will receive a work-study agreement from Resato
- An excellent salary according to the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you
What do we do and who are we
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to Hydrogen Filling Stations with headquarters in Assen. With over 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and we do everything we can to offer the user the best hydrogen tank experience. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden.
We are a great company to work for: we have a heart for technology, work hard, but also have fun together. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this BBL vacancy and do you want to work for an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a Mechanic Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering!
For questions about the position and/or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com or contact Femma Kroes on 06 1299 0493 or Hetty Koning on 050 50 16877.
We are working hard on the establishment of Technicnoord, a new form of BBL learning!
At Technicnoord you learn your future profession in technology.
We work together with Friesland College and ROC Friese Poort (Firda) and offer BBL training at MBO levels 2, 3 and 4. You will work for 2 days in our practical center, 3 days you will work at Resato and you will receive 5 days salary! How nice do you want it?
We offer you a learning and work contract for the duration of your education. You will be employed by Resato as a training company and will train you to become a good professional.
After successfully completing your education, you will receive a nationally recognized MBO diploma and you will continue to be employed by Resato.
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy