Vacancy by WhisperPower
Assembly Mechatronics Technic
To strengthen our production team in Drachten, we have a vacancy for Mechanic employees of our generators and hybrid systems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible colleague who will fulfill an executive role in the field of assembly and assembly of our generators and hybrid systems.
WhisperPower BV is an internationally operating company, specialized in the development, production and distribution of independent electrical systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. This fast-growing Dutch company is located in a modern building on the A7 in Drachten, Friesland, where the production of diesel generators for the various market sectors also takes place. Core competence is the development and manufacture of energy systems based on intelligent 'green' hybrid technology in which solar technology is also applied. From this position we contribute to the energy transition and a cleaner future. WhisperPower has a worldwide distribution network in more than 50 countries and works in the Benelux directly with business customers in the yachting, shipping, off-shore and mobile industry.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
- Assembling and contributing ideas during the preliminary and first series of new (hybrid) systems. This for both series and customer specific systems.
- Assembling and assembling our generator sets and also assisting in the electro-hybrid department of our production location in Drachten.
To be successful in this position you must have the following:
- MBO Mechatronics electrical engineering mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Affinity/experience with electrical engineering and/or diesel engines
- High degree of independence, accuracy and responsibility
- Able to work independently but also in a team
We offer a competitive salary with good primary and secondary employment conditions and an excellent working atmosphere in a continuously growing company.
Do you have any questions first? Then call Jan Wildeboer or Renze Kooistra on 0512-571562
Apply directly? Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com or click the button below.