Vacancy by Variass
Variass is looking for a driven Strategic Purchaser m/f.
To expand our team, we are looking for a motivated colleague for the position of Mechatronics Mechanic with affinity and experience in the field of electronics, mechatronics and/or mechanics.
In this varied and versatile position, the Mechatronics Mechanic is mainly involved in assembling and testing mechanical, electronic and/or mechatronic modules and end products. If necessary, you support the work planner in drawing up work instructions and/or inspection procedures. You build these (medical) products with the highest possible quality. You work in a team with 15 colleagues, both operators and mechanics. You report to the Head of Production. The location for this position is Drachten.
- You have MBO-4 work and thinking level in the direction of electronics, mechanics and mechatronics;
- You have technical insight.
- You are able to work independently from drawings and from instruction books;
- You show own initiative with regard to identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- You are flexible and you can easily switch between various assignments;
- You are good at planning your work;
- You have some knowledge of the English language is necessary for reading English work instructions;
- You are a real team player.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then you are the candidate we are looking for!
Variass offers you
A nice varied position within an environment that is focused on collaboration, innovation and dynamics. Variass offers you a good package of primary and secondary employment conditions with sufficient development opportunities. If you are interested, we invite you to apply.
Information and application
For more information about our organization or about the position, please visit our website: www.variass.nl or you can contact Sytse Lootsma (Head Production) (0598-619475). Your motivation letter and detailed CV can be emailed to Viviënne van der Hout; HR department; firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is not appreciated.