Vacancy by Sparck Technologies
Sparkk continues to look for enthusiastic and motivated CVP technicians† Over the past year, Sparck has already recruited a number of enthusiastic and motivated CVP mechanics, but thanks to the rapid growth, we continue to look for mechanics who can join the team!
If you enjoy assembling and assembling modules in the mechanical and electrical field, then we are looking for you.
As a CVP mechanic you are responsible for building mechatronic modules for the CVP machine using work instructions. The CVP is an automatic packaging machine that packages packages completely custom. You carry out assembly work on modules in the mechanical and electrical field. As a mechanic you work in a team where knowledge and experiences are shared in order to familiarize you with the machine. You also ensure a clean and tidy workplace and compliance with the safety regulations is self-evident for you.
What do we ask?
We are looking for a mechanic with a pro-active attitude and who is involved in innovation.
You are a doer and see what needs to be done. You feel responsible for the results you achieve, so that your colleagues can further assemble the modules of the machine without any problems. It is important that you are communicative and collegial! You are also independent and critical of quality. You complete this with:
- A technical (mechatronic) MBO diploma, in the direction of mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering;
- Or work experience as an assembly worker in mechanical engineering;
- You have no problems reading drawings.
Your work environment
How do you quickly pack a thousand Webshop orders in a custom-made box? And how do you prepare hundreds of letters for dispatch within half an hour? Spread over more than 30 countries, our more than 6,200 employees work every day on the solutions to these questions. Innovation and improvement have been in our company's genes since 1924. The world of Sparck is a dynamic world and does not stand still for a second. By innovating, we provide the world with revolutionary, but above all sustainable solutions for parcel post, franking, filling and opening envelopes and logistics management of documents.
You earn this at Sparcck
As a valued employee at Sparck, your hard work will be rewarded by us with:
- A salary that fits well with the level of the position and your background;
- The opportunity to develop yourself by offering various training and education options;
- A pleasant working environment with nice colleagues;
- Earnable bonus nominally 4% on an annual basis;
- Flexible fringe benefits;
- A fixed-term contract of 1 year and if it functions properly, it will be converted into a permanent contract;
- 27 days off + 13 ADV days per year, based on full-time employment;
- Free fruit every Monday and Wednesday.
Are you the mechanic we are looking for and do you want to work in a young, dynamic and motivated team? Then send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact details. Then we will contact you. We look forward to your response!
For more information you can check out our website: www.sparcktechnologies.com.