Vacancy by FMI
mechanical engineering mechanical engineering mechanical engineering
Are you interested in the operation of industrial products and machines? Would you like to apply your knowledge and experience in various projects and contribute to the further development of the department? Join our team in Drachten as a Mechanical Engineer and seize the opportunity to develop yourself further. View the Mechanical Engineer vacancy below.
What are you going to do if Mechanical Engineer?
As a Mechanical Engineer you work in a team to devise, design, analyze and improve industrial products, structures or (sub)systems. You know how to achieve results by making a balanced appeal to your creativity, knowledge and experience.
Specifically, the function exists as Mechanical Engineer from:
- Generating ideas and concepts in a team with the help of various (creative) methodologies;
- Developing concept and basic designs according to applicable standards and specifications;
- Recognizing and managing the technical challenges and design risks and the resulting consequences;
- Ensuring that product and project documentation is realized;
- Providing cost prices for quotations and maintaining contacts with customers and suppliers;
- Controlling the work packages;
- Taking responsibility for identifying and solving problems in the work, introducing improvements and taking advantage of opportunities, with timely and independent coordination with the direct manager and, if necessary, the customer.
FMI ImProvia offers you:
- A permanent contract with a gross monthly salary of €3,500 to €5,000 and attractive secondary employment conditions;
- 30 vacation days;
- Mobility budget or car (with fuel card and options for electric driving) in consultation;
- Vitality budget of €200 per year;
- Good pension scheme;
- Barbecues, ski trips, cycling rounds and extensive drinks with your colleagues.
- You are proactive and creative in solving (technical) challenges. You maintain an overview during complex design projects and you are known for being communicative, ambitious and self-starting.
- We would also like to see the following on your CV:
- In possession of a bachelor's or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- You have at least 5 years of project experience as a Mechanical Engineer in the design of machines or industrial products.
- Experience and insight in applying fundamental technical design principles.
- You have experience with various CAD programs such as Solid Edge, Inventor, SolidWorks or AutoCad.
Apply for our vacancy Mechanical Engineer?
Are you our new Mechanical Engineer or do you have any questions? Contact Marten van Wijhe via email@example.com or 06 86 82 98 39 or Gert-Jan Bos firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-45 65 83 48.