Online marketing internship (part-time/full-time)
Vacancy by WhisperPower
WhisperPower is an internationally operating company specialized in the development, production and distribution of energy systems for the maritime, mobile and grid-independent market sectors. WhisperPower has a worldwide distribution network in more than 40 countries with its own sales offices in England, Germany, Spain, China and America. We currently have 60 employees and are growing fast.
Curious about what our company looks like? Watch the video below:
Online marketing internship
What are you going to do?
As of January 2022, WhisperPower has a completely new international website that is being further optimized. As an intern, you will therefore play an active role during the further expansion and optimization of the website in collaboration with two marketing colleagues within WhisperPower. In addition, you will assist the marketing department and you will be given sufficient space for any research, provided that this is requested by the study programme.
The starting date (can immediately, may also be per another date) and hours are not yet fixed and can be discussed.
Tasks in brief:
- You are jointly responsible for the website, communication with external partners and social media channels.
- You help create photo and video content.
- You help with various online and offline marketing activities.
- You can conduct analytical studies. Such as a competitor analysis, price or keyword analysis.
- Driven and eager to learn.
- Affinity for online (websites, online marketing).
- You are open to feedback.
- You can work well independently, but also in a team.
- You like to roll up your sleeves.
- You are accurate and not afraid to ask critical questions.
- You can handle freedom well and take responsibility.
- You follow a relevant HBO education and have a passion for websites
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Preference: Experience with WordPress
- Optional: experience with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Your own workplace with sufficient space at our office in Drachten
- iMac as a work computer
- An informal working environment with plenty of room for own initiative and development
- Good internship guidance
- A diverse range of tasks
- Support to achieve your (personal) goals
- Friendly colleagues from whom you can learn a lot
- Internship compensation
Do you meet the above requirements and does this seem like a fun internship to you? Please contact Leon Strikwerda on 0512-571570, or click on the application button.
Type of employment: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
- Day shift