Internal sales employee
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
As an internal commercial employee of the order team, you and your colleagues are responsible for serving our customers in all their operational matters.
Are you the link that connects our customers with a smoothly running operational service? Do you want to act as the point of contact for our customers, guide them and play an important role in the order team?
What are you going to do?
As a commercial employee in our order team, you are the first contact person for our valued customers. You manage specific accounts, understand their needs and ensure accurate translation into orders and a smooth order flow. You take the lead in supervising new customer projects within our organization, where collaboration and communication with both colleagues and customers are central.
In addition, your duties include the following:
- Managing quotation requests and customer orders from Ventura Systems;
- Advise on the products, alternative options and services and, if necessary, engage support from account managers for on-site guidance;
- Drawing up order confirmations, credit invoices and pro forma invoices;
- Actively monitor order progress and monitor delivery times;
- Handling complaints and acting as the first point of contact in case of escalation.
Who are you?
- You have a demonstrable MBO/HBO working and/or thinking level;
- You have knowledge and skills of automated processes and systems (including ERP);
- You have an affinity with technology and commerce;
- You master the Dutch and English language;
- You can set priorities well, switch quickly and dare to make decisions.
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also started using our knowledge in door systems for electric distribution trucks.
We offer the most modern technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems with an eye for the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. It is not for nothing that our doors have been developed for intensive use with minimal downtime and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 27 years ago has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- This concerns a temporary vacancy for a period of 1 year;
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Collaboration in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication prevails;
- Good employment conditions, including the option to work from home;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and know everyone. Big enough to be an important player in our market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Has your interest been aroused after reading?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV for this vacancy no later than December 8, 2023. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mirjam Kip (Sr. HR advisor).