PLC Service Engineer
Vacancy by FMI
Are you looking for a job as a PLC Service Engineer where you are continuously challenged in PLC systems? Do you think it would be a challenge to work on the preparation, realization, maintenance and modification of production and measuring machines? Then we have a fun and challenging job for you at FMI ImProvia in Drachten!
Your activities as a PLC Service Engineer include:
- Analyzing and solving complex failures in a clean production environment.
- Optimizing PLC control software.
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking and advice with regard to the optimization of special machines.
- Responsible for own projects and planning in consultation with the customer.
As a PLC Service Engineer you recognize yourself in the following;
- You have a HBO working and thinking level.
- You have completed at least an MBO-4 in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Automation or as a Technician.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with PLC controls, preferably Siemens Tia Portal.
- You can independently find and solve problems within PLC systems.
- You have experience in mechanical engineering and automation with an interest in robotics.
- Experience with HMI and Vision systems is a plus.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language
- You are curious, driven and independently able to request information.
What do you get?
As soon as you start working as a PLC Service Engineer at FMI ImProvia in Drachten, you will find yourself in an ambitious working environment. There is a focus on the value and knowledge of each individual within the organization. We focus on individual development for each employee. You will have to deal with technically challenging issues. In addition, you will receive:
- An attractive salary package and good secondary employment conditions.
- We offer training courses to keep your professional knowledge up to date and to increase your knowledge and skills.
- At FMI ImProvia you get the opportunity to work with the latest techniques and to work with special machines. You will be challenged to continuously improve the production process.
Why work at FMI-ImProvia?
At FMI ImProvia, as a PLC Service Engineer of FMI ImProvia, you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You can think 'out of the box' and enjoy working in an open organization, where a high degree of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility is important.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate Engineers and technicians who enjoy taking on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers through the use of technology. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
Have we aroused your interest in the position of PLC Service Engineer and would you like to learn more about the content of the position? Then express your interest today by sending your CV via the application button.
Do you have any questions regarding the vacancy? Please feel free to contact our Recruiter Gino Bont via 06 215 20 720 or mail to apply@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.