Junior Quality Engineer
Vacancy by Photonis
Photonis Netherlands BV is the market leader in the development, production and sale of high-tech residual light amplifiers used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision markets. The production facility in Roden employs approximately 300 employees; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing and Sales are also located here.
We are an international no-nonsense organization that works towards success with a goal-oriented drive.
We find personal growth essential, which is why we have a large training budget and various training options.
For the Quality Assurance department we are looking for a:
Junior Quality Engineer M/F (40 HOURS)
As a Junior Quality Engineer you are responsible for guaranteeing and continuously improving the high quality level of our products. You focus on guiding the different departments with all common quality problems and you are responsible for making improvements and qualifications. You also participate in the preparation, execution and follow-up of internal and external audits in the field of quality.
What are you going to do?
- The further professionalization of the customer satisfaction process; this includes customer returns and customer complaints.
- Reporting progress on returns to those directly involved such as Sales, Engineering, Production and Management.
- Making problems and waste (waivers) visible within the organization.
- You are in close contact with the Sales and Sales Administration departments to translate the wishes and needs of the external customer/user into concrete actions.
- Updating the GTMDS in collaboration with your French colleagues in Brive.
- You make proposals to optimize internal procedures and systems.
Who are we looking for?
- You have HBO work and thinking level
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in solving technical problems within production departments
- Affinity with and knowledge of 'problem solving methodology' such as Six Sigma, 8D and A3
- You have knowledge of and experience with quality systems and ERP systems
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with Excel
- Prepared to follow subject-specific courses such as Quality Engineering
- A bridge builder, a team player
- Good communication skills and persuasiveness
- Good at planning and organizing
- Stress resistant
Is this your job?
Do you get excited when you read the above? Send your CV and motivation by email to: email@example.com. For substantive information, please contact Patrick Djoegan, Manager QA (extension 240/06-53632339).