Vacancy by Photonis
Photonis Netherlands BV is the market leader in the development, production and sale of high-tech residual light amplifiers that are used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision markets. Approximately 300 employees work in our production facility in Roden; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing and Sales are also located here. We are an international organization that works towards success with a goal-oriented drive.
Due to a growing market, we are looking for an enthusiastic:
PRODUCTION MANAGER M/F (40 HOURS)
As Production Manager you lead a number of Team Leaders/Shift Leaders and Trainers within one of the production teams of the Operations department. You ensure that production runs optimally and that the continuity of the production process is guaranteed and runs according to plan. You will work closely with the Process Engineers. You report to the Operations Manager.
What are you going to do?
• You lead a group of 3 to 12 team leaders/team leaders and a number of trainers
• You implement the continuous improvement policy (Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma) to further increase quality and efficiency
• You set priorities within the production team, in consultation with the Process Engineers
• You ensure that the right conditions are created for qualifications and industrializations
• You ensure maintenance planning (TPM), ensure that this takes place and take action in case of deviations and defects
• You ensure that production is carried out according to plan and you consult with the Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and HRM departments in case of deviations
• You monitor the quality within your departments in all areas
Who are you?
• You have at least HBO work and thinking level and you are (HBO) trained in a technical direction
• You have at least 3 years of experience in managing production departments that work in 4 or 5 shifts and motivating employees
• You also have experience with improvement methods such as Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
What are your strong competencies?
• Collaborate with various departments and disciplines
• People-oriented leadership; you create a motivating and stimulating environment for your employees
• Decisive and decisive
• Effective monitoring of progress
We offer you
• A challenging position with personal responsibility and independence
• An important role within an ambitious organization
• Room for self-development and training
• A team with nice colleagues
• Market-based salary and excellent fringe benefits (such as 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days based on full-time)
Is this your job?
Do you get excited when you read the above? Send your CV and motivation by email to: email@example.com. For substantive information you can contact René de Groote, Manager Operations, via the central telephone number 050-5018808.
Photonis is also a member of the Innovation Cluster Drachten. Within this cluster there is close cooperation with more than 23 high-tech companies in the north of the Netherlands in the area of technical knowledge exchange, education, and you can (continue to) develop yourself professionally. Your job at Photonis may be the starting point for a wonderful regional – or even international – career, in which you will often work on innovative solutions to worldwide social problems. Will you become Part of the Smart?
By applying for this position, you agree that we may disclose your personal data to our internal stakeholders.
We may consult your LinkedIn account.