Wanted: Project Engineer to make challenging projects a success!
Vacancy by Variass
Contract hours per week: 32-40 hours
Work/thinking level: HBO
Type of contract: Indefinite period
Do you already have a number of years of experience but are you looking to progress in your career? Do you have practical experience but do you want to develop yourself further? Or are you just a starter? We are looking for a project engineer with an affinity for technology who enjoys making challenging projects a success.
What are you going to do?
As a project engineer you are in the lead when it comes to customer-specific projects and production processes. From the start of the project, you work closely with the customer and manage the internal organization:
- You interpret the technical drawings provided, you prepare the work and you take actions within the organization;
- You monitor the established budget and make budget proposals based on changes;
- You also solve technical issues yourself and you are the point of contact for internal and external customers.
All with the aim of getting the product to the customer according to the desired quality and on time.
What are we looking for?
You have HBO work/thinking level with a technical background (e.g. technical business administration, electronics, mechanics, mechatronics). You have an affinity with project management and are prepared to follow additional training courses. Also:
- Can you set priorities, have a helicopter view and remain calm in a lively work environment;
- You have good communication skills. You naturally have superiority and combine your boldness with tact and flair. You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Are you an accessible, proactive colleague who attaches importance to the team spirit?
This is what we offer you
A permanent contract for 32 to 40 hours a week at a good salary. Development opportunities within the position and growth opportunities to other functions and/or departments. You also get:
- Flexible working hours;
- The content of the working week can be determined in consultation (office/home working);
- 27 vacation days based on 40 hours;
- 13 ADV days based on 40 hours;
- Pension scheme based on our Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro.
You will be included in a warm and friendly engineering team. The atmosphere is informal, open and accessible. The strength of this team lies in collaboration, making matters negotiable and really being there for each other. Once or twice a year, the team organizes a fun outing.
Variass also has an active staff association and we organize fun gatherings such as BBQs and lunches around holidays. You can join the Variass cycling team and make voluntary contributions to charities via Variass.
Variass is a High Tech company with a lot of room for innovation and development. An organization with a down-to-earth culture in which close cooperation with our customers is paramount. We design and manufacture a wide range of products for customers in the medical, defense & security and industrial markets:
- Medical Systems For:
- organ transplant systems;
- cancer treatment modules;
- infusion pumps;
- systems for analysis in laboratories and the food industry;
- access control and security;
- Climate control in buildings and greenhouses.
We distinguish ourselves through a high degree of digitization, sustainable relationships and partnerships. Our mission is: We help our customers
to be successful in their business.
Apply quickly and we will contact you within two working days. Mail your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn. Y. Zandvliet of the P&O department.
Our application process consists of the following steps
- Introductory meeting based on your CV and motivation;
- Follow-up conversation;
- Possibly assessment;
Do you have any questions or do you want to know more about this position? Please contact Simon Boiten (Head Engineering) via telephone number 0598-619 475 or e-mail email@example.com. Acquisition is not appreciated.
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy