Project Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
Vacancy by Resato International
Do you want to be part of one of the most technically advanced companies in the hydrogen refueling industry? Do you want to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world? Then come and work at Resato Hydrogen Technology.
What do we do and who are we?
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations. With nearly 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at it to provide the user with a flawless experience.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. The stations are stations for fleet owners as well as public stations.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. With an open company culture and room for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training and career opportunities.
To expand our Development department, we are looking for a:
Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
Who are we looking for?
As a project/mechanical engineer you are part of the Development Team of a rapidly growing leading SME company. In the team you work together with a Lead E&I Engineer, Software Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and a Project Manager. You report to the Project Manager and the Development Manager.
As a Project/Mechanical Engineer you support Resato by:
- Devising, elaborating and recording designs for installations, modules and options using 3D CAD system
- Elaboration of designs into a drawing package, technical calculations and parts lists
- Ensure the preparation, execution and completion of testing and validation of the projects
- Discussing the performed activities and findings in project groups and making proposals for adjusting parts
- Analyzing the new customer specifications after consultation with sales, manager and lead mechanical engineer
- Testing and checking the design for compliance with specifications, manufacturability and standardization principles
- Investigating the applicability of new materials & manufacturing processes, using the facilities of knowledge institutes
- Participating in development processes in the R&D department
- Testing products for functionality, quality and safety with due observance of applicable guidelines and standards
- Provide support to the service department regarding product related problems, starting improvement projects and reporting to the customer.
In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- Someone with at least a HBO mechanical engineering / mechatronics or related education;
- Someone with 0-3 years of work experience
- Someone who would like to work in an environment where hydrogen is used
- Possess analytical skills
- Have good communication skills and speak fluent English
- Someone who is a real team player and hands-on
With whom and for whom do you work?
You will work for an organization that will grow enormously in the coming years. With us you get on the train, you ride along and you determine the course. A course towards a very bright and sustainable future. We have an informal atmosphere and you work with driven and motivated (mostly young) colleagues. We work hard, but we also love to share and celebrate successes: 'Never a dull moment'.
This is what you get from us:
- Space and freedom to continue to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate; at Resato Hydrogen Technology we never stand still;
- A competitive salary;
- Other conditions in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Metalektro
- You will be employed directly by us, we like to bind good people;
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work for an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a Project Engineer. This can be done via HR@resato.com.
For questions about the position and/or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com and we will contact you.
(Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore neither necessary nor desirable)