Vacancy by Ventura Systems
Project engineer Automotive Electric drives To travel
''Working here is more than filling a hole in a bus, it's for-filling a goal''.
Who are we?
We are Ventura Systems CV We are the best bus door supplier in the world. Our door systems welcome millions of people every day on buses, trams and metros around the world. Whichever metropolis you've been to, chances are you've stepped through a Ventura door. All this is directed from our head office in Bolsward. What started 25 years ago at the kitchen table has now grown into a global company with offices in the UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia, with approximately 150 employees. Do you also join us?
We are looking for a Project Engineer
to strengthen our team of Project Engineers
What are you going to do?
Independently or in a team, developing technical and functional bus door specifications, which are determined by the customer and/or by legislation, into a complete package of documents, consisting of CAD models, production drawings, assembly drawings, parts lists and assembly manuals. Also taking into account applicable regulations, procedures, quality standards, environmental and safety regulations and quality aspects, and based on the existing standard product range that is used optimally. All this in such a way that a contribution is made to the company objectives.
You will be the new colleague within our team of Project Engineers and this is part of the Technology department. You will report to the Project Engineering Team Leader.
Who are you?
- You have completed a HBO education (WTB) or comparable level
- You are interested in this challenge and you already have a few years of experience in an automotive environment
- You have knowledge of pneumatic and electric drives
- You are precise, structured and like to work in a team
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing and German is an advantage
- You have a customer- and solution-oriented attitude
- You can think process-wise
- An international and industrial company with constant renewal and innovation
- Collaboration in a professional manner in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates
- Informal work environment, where there is room for entrepreneurship and personal development
- Good working conditions and career opportunities
- Ability to work from home
- We give you every confidence and opportunities to develop. A wonderful opportunity in a company that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us
- A small large organization; short lines, the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and to know everyone; large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
How to apply?
Has your interest been aroused and do you meet the profile?
Then we would like to receive no later than 15 June 2021 your motivation and CV for this vacancy.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mirjam Kip.
If you have any substantive questions about this vacancy, you can also email them to email@example.com and we will ensure that you are contacted.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.