Vacancy by Photonis
Are you ready for a challenging position where you can actively think about improving production processes? Do you enjoy working in a team on quality, productivity and technical availability? Then Photonis, market leader in developing, producing and selling high-tech residual light amplifiers, has a fun and challenging job for you in Roden! We are looking for a self-employed person:
In the role as Project Engineer at Photonis you are the key figure in realizing its projects. You ensure that a project is delivered according to your wishes from start to finish. During the project you are the internal and external point of contact. You have a sharp eye for detail and are able to oversee multiple projects, streamline actions and achieve the desired results together with your colleagues. You work with a sense of responsibility and purpose. Your drive is to achieve success together in industrializing our production processes.
Our ideal candidate
- You have completed a technical HBO/WO education (WTB, Electrical, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar).
- You have experience in leading projects and drawing up and implementing project plans.
- You have experience in drawing up user, functional and technical specifications and validating them.
- Being familiar with systems engineering and the V-model is an advantage.
- You can listen well and translate it into a technical solution.
- You can plan and organize well and are able to make a problem analysis.
- You have persuasive power, know when to be firm or flexible.
- You have excellent communication skills and can spar well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Your knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is excellent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
We offer this
- A challenging position with personal responsibility and independence.
- Space for self-development and training.
- A team with great colleagues in a technically high-quality setting.
- An attractive salary between €3505 and €4738 per month, depending on experience.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as 27 vacation days + 13 days off based on full-time, profit sharing, GoodHabitz and, among other things, a bicycle plan.
Photonis is a member of the Innovatiecluster Drachten. Within this cluster, several high-tech companies in the Northern Netherlands work closely together in the field of technical knowledge exchange and training.
Do you get excited when you read the above? Send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com. For more information, please contact Jos Hömmen, Engineering Group Manager, via the central telephone number 050-5018808.