Vacancy by XparVision
Project management Innovation sustainable
32 – 40 hours weekly
An ice cold beer or a nice glass of wine every now and then, we are fans! But have you ever considered the production process of a glass bottle? We do! In fact, it is our daily work to optimize the production process of glass bottles and jars at our clients in the global packaging glass industry.
XPAR Vision develops, installs and implements unique sensor and robot technology, with which we help companies in the glass industry to – think of the bottles of Heineken and Coca-Cola – make it lighter and stronger. We have now installed more than 600 systems in more than 35 countries, making us a specialist and market leader!
We believe that glass is the best packaging material in terms of experience, quality and above all durability. Our goal is therefore that more and more food manufacturers opt for the packaging material glass. Which directly contributes to a more sustainable world: minimizing the carbon footprint.
What are you going to do
As a project manager you are responsible for various development projects, from initiation to delivery. Together with your project team, you work on achieving the project goal you have defined, within the time, scope and budget set by you and taking into account the specific customer and quality requirements.
In addition, your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring clear and transparent communication within and between the projects and with the rest of the organization;
- Communicating the progress of the projects with the (relevant) stakeholders;
- Establishing and applying a standardized product management approach, including the development of processes, tools, formats and best practices;
- Implementing and evaluating project retrospectives, measures of success and lessons learned.
- You have a completed HBO or WO education, preferably in a technical direction;
- You have at least five years of relevant work experience in the product or process industry;
- You have project experience, preferably with IPMA or Prince2;
- You have excellent communication skills, a helicopter view, are result-oriented and able to bring out the best in teams;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language, in word and writing.
What do we offer
A challenging position in an international environment. You get a lot of freedom to make an impact and to perform your work in your own way. This position naturally includes an excellent salary and good working conditions. Consider, for example, a favorable pension scheme and 30 vacation days per year.
Do you want more information?
More information about our organization can be found at www.xparvision.com, you will also find a video showing the implementation and application of the XPAR Vision products in the glass industry. You can see our products on https://www.xparvision.com/products. For questions about the content of the position, please contact Karen van Iperen, tel.: +31 (06) 55 00 55 84.
Apply directly By emailing your motivation with CV to: email@example.com, for the attention of Riemkje Bouma, tel.: +31 (0)6-552 255 04.
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy