PROJECT MANAGER High Pressure Technology
Vacancy by Resato International
Are you able to manage projects from A to Z on an international level?
Do you want to contribute to the further development of Resato High Pressure? You supervise international projects from design to installation.
You are able to set the right priorities and you are able to complete projects. You can work at a high level of abstraction as well as descend to the technical base in collaboration with the (technical) project team. You manage the project team (5 to 7 people) on technology, planning, budget, quality and results. You are responsible for A to Z projects, where customer-specific wishes can also be addressed, from design to commissioning and delivery of the high pressure systems. You can make people-oriented connections and take the time and attention for your people. You enjoy coaching people and taking them to the next level. You are also an important link between Sales, Purchasing, Customer Care and Assembly. You make the right connection between these departments. You place a high priority on quality and safety.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You know how to make a team and an organization better;
- You are a sparring partner for the internal organization, but also for Resato's customers;
- You can naturally take the lead in complex projects;
- You enjoy contacts with external partners and Resato's clients;
- You are responsible for the entire project from start to finish;
- You ensure the right coordination between your project team and the customer;
- You can be found in the field, with the customer and with our own engineers;
- You actively conduct conversations with employees from your project team.
We are looking for a strong personality with project management experience
- You have a HBO-WO work and thinking level with the necessary years of work experience as a Project Manager;
- You have completed a technical education;
- You have experience with various project management methodologies;
- You are a discussion partner to both management and the shop floor;
- You have experience with risk assessment, internal escalation, budget control, planning & progress, presenting to the MT;
- You are communicative, open, transparent and result-oriented;
- You think solution-oriented and stress resistant
- You adopt a collegial attitude and initiate involvement yourself;
- You are interested in the latest developments in the field of sustainability and show pro-activity where possible.
- You are a team player.
With this assignment via Target you are assured of good primary employment conditions:
- An attractive salary that matches your knowledge and experience
- 27 vacation days + 13 ADV days
You can also use the Target Academy with associated Assessments, coaching, workshops and network events.
Resato is an innovative Dutch supplier of smart high pressure solutions with the aim of increasing the productivity of its worldwide customers. Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations. With almost 30 years of experience with high pressure technology, we have the knowledge to offer reliable and safe solutions.
Our product range is all about high pressure technology. Components and systems for testing, injection and controlling that operate up to 14,000 bar, waterjet cutting machines that can cut through almost any kind of material and hydrogen fuel stations that put us on the road to a greener world!
It is important to us to create a workspace where people learn, develop and have fun.
The recruitment for the vacancy of Project Manager is via Target | the career company. For questions about the procedure, the position or the company, please contact Hans Haselhorst via 06-52043885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.