Project manager Machinery
Vacancy by FMI
Are you a project manager looking for a challenge where you contribute to the realization of high-tech machines for the automatic assembly, inspection and handling of various products? We offer you the opportunity to manage multidisciplinary projects in mechanical engineering at FMI ImProvia in Drachten!
What are you going to do?
As a Project Manager you are ultimately responsible for successfully leading and completing multidisciplinary technical projects in mechanical engineering. You are the link between the customer and FMI ImProvia. You are responsible for projects between 100k and 2,000k and you lead a multidisciplinary team between 5 to 20 project members. Each project has a technical character in the field of mechanical engineering and is carried out for renowned customers at home and abroad. Specifically, this means:
- You lead projects in which you collaborate with multiple technical disciplines within the company. You plan and monitor the progress of the project so that the formulated objective is achieved within the set time and budget.
- You are responsible for an optimal staffing of multidisciplinary projects while keeping an eye on the number, level and professionalism. Motivate, stimulate and coach your employees within the project.
- You are responsible for the financial and technical quality execution and delivery of the project.
- You are responsible for financial management, monitoring costs and hours. You identify deviations in time and you take the right measures to correct them.
- You maintain contact with internal and external parties with regard to the project and the progress or services to be delivered or products of projects.
FMI ImProvia offers you
At FMI ImProvia you, as a Project Manager, will end up in an organization where your development and technical challenges are central. With the help of your manager and the FMI ImProvia Academy you will actively work on your own development and you will be challenged substantively to get the best out of yourself. You also get:
- A salary between € 4000 and €5500 gross per month based on full-time employment.
- 24 vacation days and 8 atv days with full-time employment.
- A nice team for which various activities are organized.
what are you taking with you
When you start working as a Project Manager at FMI ImProvia, you will have experience with projects in mechanical engineering and industrial automation. In the past you have gained experience in mechanical engineering in a technical role. You understand what it takes to be able to take a customer completely by the hand during the realization of the project.
- A completed technical education HTS/HBO/TU
- Additional courses in Project Management
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma is an advantage
- At least 3 years of demonstrable and relevant experience as a Project Manager or Project Leader within mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the technical sector.
- Experience with contract management and managing design and execution processes.
- Empathic ability, tactical switching, assertive and stress resistant;
- Full discussion partner at all levels.
Why FMI ImProvia
When you work as a Project Manager at FMI–ImProvia you will come into contact with many different techniques in the Industry. You are challenged daily to delve into various techniques. This can be done by working for and with various clients in fields such as mechanical engineering, high-tech and robotics.
At FMI ImProvia you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You can think 'out of the box' and enjoy working in an open organization, where a high degree of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility is important.
FMI ImProvia in Drachten is a leading supplier of high-tech machines for the automatic assembly, inspection and handling of various products. FMI ImProvia in Drachten always designs and realizes the optimal solution in 24/7 production systems with high accuracy and output.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate engineers and technicians who enjoy taking on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers through the use of technology. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
If you are curious about your possibilities as a Project Manager at FMI ImProvia in Drachten, do not wait any longer and apply directly via the application button. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy description, please call Gino Bont via 06 215 20 720 or email apply@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.