Quality Employee Trucks
Vacancy by Ventura Systems
As a Quality Employee, you contribute to the optimization and assurance of the quality of our products. You ensure that the quality that is requested is also made and delivered. In addition, you and your colleagues will work on further professionalizing the Total Quality Management (TQM) department. In short: are you that driven and experienced Quality Employee who does not shy away from a challenge and who continuously strives for improvements and further professionalization? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
Quality is concerned with guaranteeing the quality of our products. This includes performing first article inspections on new or changed articles, calibrating critical tools (or having them calibrated), exit checks and handling internal NCRs caused by suppliers. As a colleague of our Quality team, you will work operationally in our new Trucks department.
In addition, the following duties are part of this position:
- Taking samples at the receipt and export of goods and the inspection of products received back
- Make decisions about the approval or rejection of products
- Keeping an overview and closely following up on the NCRs with suppliers
- Accurate and meticulous follow-up of NCR procedure
- Performing the First Article Inspections and doing calibrations of critical tools
Who are you?
As a Quality Employee you are an important link within our company. You see a challenge in improving and guaranteeing the quality of our product and you like that every day is different. You always go for the best result. In connection with our high quality requirements, your quality awareness is essential. This with a view to the optimal and safe functioning of our product portfolio. Finally, you enjoy learning new things and being part of a team.
In addition, we would like to see the following on your CV:
- A completed MBO WTB or with WTB experience supplemented with relevant courses
- You are able to work in a disciplined, accurate and precise manner,
- You can work independently within a team
- Working with various software applications such as ERP and other digital tools are self-evident for you,
- you communicate easily with different levels within our company in Dutch and English
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the leading manufacturer of innovative door systems for public transport. Our products are supplied worldwide to many renowned manufacturers of buses and autonomous vehicles. From 2023, we will also be using our knowledge and experience to supply (electric) door systems for trucks for city distribution. We focus on the development of reliable, safe and tailor-made door systems for intensive use.
Our professionals create tailor-made access solutions that increase the quality of (public) transport systems and improve the functionality of the vehicle. We do this through a combination of the latest technology, a flexible production process and an eye for people and nature. It is not for nothing that the Ventura door systems are used by our customers all over the world.
What started small in 1994 has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 professionals now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
A Quality team consisting of four employees, including you. You will work operationally in our Trucks department. You will work closely with the entire production and logistics and you will have close contact with Product Development, the Supply Chain and TQM.
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates
- Room for your personal development and entrepreneurship
- The Cao Metalektro including 27 vacation days plus 13 ADV days
- A small large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Big enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Connect your profile and are you enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then don't hesitate and apply directly by emailing us your CV and motivation: HR@venturasystems.com Attn Mirjam Kip Sr HR Advisor.