Vacancy by STORK
As a Quality Engineer, you and your colleagues from the department are responsible for optimal quality assurance and supervision of the production process. This is done by performing all kinds of measurements and checks, conventional but also CMM controlled. You guide your colleagues in production during the adjustment, but also during the production of our quality products.
Technology never stands still and as a department we are continuously developing. Innovation is one of our spearheads and always looking for smarter and more efficient ways is an important part of our way of working. We encourage new initiatives and you get a lot of freedom in developing and optimizing the measurement techniques, the activities and the department.
what you are going to do
- CMM programming with Quartis
- Release first products
- Checking the products during the production process
- Check incoming goods
- Visual final check
What do you take with you as a Quality Engineer
- A completed technical MBO (level 4) or HBO education
- Affinity and/or experience with measurement techniques
You will work in an experienced team in which you can further develop yourself.
What do we offer you
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,750 and € 3,750 based on 40 hours a week
- Good secondary conditions such as a good pension scheme (PME Metalektro), travel expenses scheme, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- A wide package of extra benefits such as our various group discounts on insurance, annual tax-friendly purchases, various sporting and healthy initiatives.
- You will receive a one-year contract with us with a view to a permanent appointment.
Location: Location is Sneek
Number of hours per week: 40 hours.
But Stork does not only reward in money. We believe it is important that you are given every opportunity to work on your personal and professional development within the organization. After all, technology never stands still.
Stork is part of Fluor, a leading international organization in the field of engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance and project management. With 75,000 employees, spread over 6 continents and represented in more than 100 countries, we serve more than 4000 customers.
You can easily apply by clicking the Apply button and leaving your details. We will then contact you as soon as possible. Would you first like to know more about the vacancy? WhatsApp, call 0654631442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition is appreciated. If you know suitable candidates, we would like to hear from you.