R&D Engineer (Heerenveen | Zwolle)
Vacancy by Beenen
Do you have a strong interest in the latest techniques and do you want to work for the largest system integrator in the Northern Netherlands? We are looking for an R&D engineer! The R&D engineer works with colleagues and students on innovative solutions for industrial clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will work together with 230 enthusiastic colleagues from our location in Zwolle or Heerenveen. The Research & Development team, part of the Engineering department, experiments with technologies such as Robotics, Vision and Data Intelligence and develops them into new activities within and outside the company.
What do you usually do during a working day?
As an R&D engineer you study new techniques within the field of Industrial Automation. You have a varied range of tasks because you support new customers with projects every time. In your role as R&D engineer you ensure that customers can make data-driven decisions. Think of predictive maintenance, process optimization and consultancy. You advise internally and externally on the application of innovative technologies.
Who we're looking for
To further strengthen our R&D team, we are looking for an R&D Engineer: a communicative strong and inventive technician. Someone who knows the importance of industrial processes, likes a challenge and is curious about the unknown.
As an R&D engineer:
- Are you enterprising and creative;
- Can you think 'Out of the Box';
- Do you have an affinity with Smart Industry themes;
- Are you stress resistant and flexible?
- Do you have affinity with quantitative data analysis?
We are of course mainly looking for an R&D engineer who suits us in terms of character, motivation and technical knowledge. In addition, our ideal candidate is most likely:
- A technician with a completed HBO/WO education in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Creative Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable study
- Inquisitive, technically curious and someone who wants to continue to develop.
Do you recognize yourself in the above points? Then you could just be our new R&D engineer.
What we offer
- As an R&D engineer you have all the space, possibilities and freedom to further develop yourself;
- Good primary, secondary and tertiary employment conditions
- A varied position with interesting and technically high-quality applications for prominent clients;
- A workplace with pleasant and inspiring colleagues within a company with growth ambitions.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Do you have the technical baggage, communicative and customer-oriented skills we are looking for? Then don't hesitate and apply as an R&D engineer with us. This can be done via the form below, so it's done quickly. For questions about the position, please contact Thom Verwater (R&D Coordinator) on telephone number 06-27025446.